Are we watching abbott elementary or is it just the office with momma dee?

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Breh this show is great. I don’t hear too many folks talking about it so I’m afraid of it getting canned.

It's critically acclaimed by all the cac reviewers.

They are pretty much vectored to Emmy territory.

The writers are going for more depth so it will lose some camp in exchange for legs for season 2.

Quinta still has her polished timing and presence.

I'll give it 4 seasons.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
It's critically acclaimed by all the cac reviewers.

They are pretty much vectored to Emmy territory.

The writers are going for more depth so it will lose some camp in exchange for legs for season 2.

Quinta still has her polished timing and presence.

I'll give it 4 seasons.

That’s good to hear breh. It’s only 2 eps in and I feel connected to the characters. I feel like I know Quinta’s character. They show the essence of the young new comer to the field vibes with her optimism and naivety that well all can identify with one way or the other.

So far, this show hasn’t done what so many shows, especially US shows does which is over write all these crazy scenarios. Writers trying to out write each other. If you think about it, all the GOAT shows told regular stories at about as close to a regular pace you could squeeze into 30 mins.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought the pilot was hilarious. Although I'm not sure if people who don't live in the Philly area will get some of the references.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
All of these shows took The Office's style and ran with it. It was on too long but it birthed a generation of copy cats.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I watched the first episode and loved it. Glad to see black women in the lead on this as well.

I can see it lasting for awhile