Are we "that generation"?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think our generation is just waiting for those old fukks to get outta the way. Either die off or retire. We want the world to be the way we want it. Free, fair, and with less bullshyt. Weed should be legalized. Our generation will change the world because we aren't on that fukk shyt that the other generations are on. We can get racists but we mainly see it as a joke or know it's wrong from the get go. I think America is going to be in a for rude awakening when our generation takes over. We are serious and its only because we have to GRIND just to get our foot in the door.

So in essence we are "that bad' because everything wasn't given to us. Like the Boomers, who grew up in a world with basically no competition. Going to school for just 200 bucks or some crazy low amount. If you look at how we communicate with each other, twitter, facebook. It is hard to pull the wool over our eyes with traditional news anymore. We are the generation that cannot be controlled. Dangerous. Let them begin with the labels...lol

dunno about you but some of these people in our generation are about if not more ignorant and fukked up than the baby boomers simply because they know better and have more resources but chose to be fukked up. the other generations didn't have much of a choice. we do but chose to act like we don't.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who fukkin cares? :heh: I'll likely be dead by then anyway. :manny:
In the meantime I'm all bout fukking bytches RAW and skeetin across their gums and countin this money at the end of the night. :shaq:

TallFrenchy

Paleo Girl
Daps
Reppin
North America
no but if we continue like that were going on that idiocracy path

The process is irreversible though. I firmly believe there are more morons than intelligent people in the world's leading countries, too many for intelligent minds to control...
Idiocracy sounded like a silly concept to me a few years ago, now that I'm older, I honestly believe it's a possible cause for the impeding apocalypse. That or technology becoming smarter than men.