Are we "that generation"?

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
What ya think Coli fam? Is our generation 80/90s babies really that bad or its just that hype?

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we are here to end capitalism.

to raise the vibration of this planet in order for the human race to enter the 5th dimension.

it starts with us.

remember we are all one.

we must live by the original golden rule

treat everyone as you wish to be treated

this means a living wage, fairness, love and equality

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i think if we have to asked the coli, our fate has been sealed on this one.

nah, but forreal, i think our generation is the shyt. most bigotry amongst us is dealt with better, our technology is better, and our ability to deal with this fukked up world is far more impressive than we give ourselves/get credit for.

sure there are always people that act foolish and everybody has a hand in shaping the world we live in but tb completely fukking h, we inherited some serious fukking shyt.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
we are here to end capitalism.

to raise the vibration of this planet in order for the human race to enter the 5th dimension.

it starts with us.

remember we are all one.

we must live by the original golden rule

treat everyone as you wish to be treated

this means a living wage, fairness, love and equality

you forgot to preface that with "now i don't give a fukk about the nsa..."

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I feel like...either the next generation or so will have to bow down to authoritarian governments..or some kinda revolution will happen. Real spit, most civilizations dont last over a couple of centuries or so..it will be interesting to see what we as a generation will be do...
But on topic, no, we arent that bad. While we may be vain, narcissistic folk that will go the extra mile for a "like" or "dap", we seem to be more civilized than some previous generations..

brandy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No, and those smileys are lame and overused.

Can't take a N***** serious if he has an another man making faces like he is 2!

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I think our generation is just waiting for those old fukks to get outta the way. Either die off or retire. We want the world to be the way we want it. Free, fair, and with less bullshyt. Weed should be legalized. Our generation will change the world because we aren't on that fukk shyt that the other generations are on. We can get racists but we mainly see it as a joke or know it's wrong from the get go. I think America is going to be in a for rude awakening when our generation takes over. We are serious and its only because we have to GRIND just to get our foot in the door.

So in essence we are "that bad' because everything wasn't given to us. Like the Boomers, who grew up in a world with basically no competition. Going to school for just 200 bucks or some crazy low amount. If you look at how we communicate with each other, twitter, facebook. It is hard to pull the wool over our eyes with traditional news anymore. We are the generation that cannot be controlled. Dangerous. Let them begin with the labels...lol

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
90s kids aint bout shyt

but that mid/late 80s generation, we killed the game n still killing it

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no the 60s and 70s babies got that title. we really aren't that bad.