What show is overall funnier

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
I been having this arugment alot lately.. And I feel Martin isn't the best black comedy of the 90s.. Don't get me wrong Martin was the funniest nikka in the 90s.. But on the show when he wasn't involved in a scene the shyt was whack.. Only other funny characters were cole, hustle man .. Now the real gem was wayans bros. the show had a cast that was about 80 85 % funny.. All main characters and recurring character had a episode they could carry wit no drop off.. So in my option from a overall show standpoint wayans bros was funnier.. Pops dee tc Dupree white mike.. Any combination of them shyts on cole and Pam Gina n tommy corny asses..
3wayansbrothers-513-2c.jpg
:blessed:

martin-5025d062bd02b.png
:camby:

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
Damn this is a hard choice....

:patrice:

Both shows was fukking hilarious for their time. I'm at a crossroads.

I use to feel the same way when younger.. But as I watch as a adult I notice how fukkin corny to,my n Pam n Gina really are.. It takes away from Martin being the goat.. Martin was just on some mj shyt man carrying da show on his back lol

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I always admired whoever wrote the way Martin and Gina acted towards each other, great TV relationship. Overall neither were all that amazing in hindsight but when I was a kid I loved both shows, and watched them religiously. I guess if you put a gun to my head and said "pick a show or I kill you" I'd point my finger at Martin :yeshrug:

Waynes Bros were just as good though, probably just below equal

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I been having this arugment alot lately.. And I feel Martin isn't the best black comedy of the 90s.. Don't get me wrong Martin was the funniest nikka in the 90s.. But on the show when he wasn't involved in a scene the shyt was whack.. Only other funny characters were cole, hustle man .. Now the real gem was wayans bros. the show had a cast that was about 80 85 % funny.. All main characters and recurring character had a episode they could carry wit no drop off.. So in my option from a overall show standpoint wayans bros was funnier.. Pops dee tc Dupree white mike.. Any combination of them shyts on cole and Pam Gina n tommy corny asses..
3wayansbrothers-513-2c.jpg
:blessed:

martin-5025d062bd02b.png
:camby:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yea I agree that Martin was one of the GOATs because of Martin...the supporting cast outside of Stan (Garrett Morris) was incredibly weak and played off of Martin's energy and vibe. Gina was NOT funny, Tommy was NOT funny, and Cole was ok....

On Wayans Bros, Pops was funny as fukk, T.C. was funny as fukk, Dee was funny, and other supporting characters were great; That comes from good writing, which Martin only had for Martin

Sanford and Son had great lines for Lamont, Grady, and Esther. It wasn't just Fred.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yea I agree that Martin was one of the GOATs because of Martin...the supporting cast outside of Stan (Garrett Morris) was incredibly weak and played off of Martin's energy and vibe. Gina was NOT funny, Tommy was NOT funny, and Cole was ok....

On Wayans Bros, Pops was funny as fukk, T.C. was funny as fukk, Dee was funny, and other supporting characters were great; That comes from good writing, which Martin only had for Martin

Sanford and Son had great lines for Lamont, Grady, and Esther. It wasn't just Fred.
tommy's "i got the draws, dawg" line was funnier than wat either of them ever said :pachaha: