Are there any movies roles you would recast?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
My number 1 draft pick would be to replace John Cusack in Con Air with almost anybody in his age bracket. Woody Harrelson would be my pick.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s literally the only unattractive Batman female love interest. If it was something else, maybe, but not for a superhero, or the richest man in town. And this is after Katie Holmes originated the role.
You still focused on looks. It's clear they wanted a certain type of actress in that role.

Daps
You still focused on looks. It's clear they wanted a certain type of actress in that role.
She got cast because Tom Cruise is a psycho, and didn’t want Katie to do the second film. Every other Batman actress has been attractive. Nolan went from Katie Holmes, to Maggie, to Ann Hathaway.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got cast because Tom Cruise is a psycho, and didn’t want Katie to do the second film. Every other Batman actress has been attractive. Nolan went from Katie Holmes, to Maggie, to Ann Hathaway.
I don't think Katie Holmes is that attractive IMO, but that's a different story.
So what's the reason they went with Maggie Gyllenhaal if they had other options?