Are there any movies roles you would recast?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any movie role past or present that you recast with a different actor?
If so who would it be?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Shia LaBeouf instead of Harry Styles in Don’t Worry Darling

Taron Egerton instead of Ansel Elgort in Baby Driver. Boyega was considered before and I would’ve been interested in seeing this too.

Amy Adams instead of Jessica Chastain in It: Chapter Two

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Dylan O'Brien instead of Tom Holland and Jeffrey Dean Morgan instead of Mark Wahlberg in Uncharted.

Not a movie but Noah Centineo instead of Gabriel Basso in The Night Agent.

Scott Adkins instead of Chris Hemsworth in Extraction.

Logan Lerman instead of Ezra Miller in The Flash

Last edited:
Daps
did-you-know-maggie-gyllenhaal-couldnt-look-at-heath-ledgers-joker-during-their-intense-scene-in-the-dark-knight-because-she-was-too-scared-01.jpg

There is no way the two most prominent men in Gotham are fighting over this woman.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did-you-know-maggie-gyllenhaal-couldnt-look-at-heath-ledgers-joker-during-their-intense-scene-in-the-dark-knight-because-she-was-too-scared-01.jpg

There is no way the two most prominent men in Gotham are fighting over this woman.
I could see why Harvey Dent and Bruce Wayne could fall for this iteration of the Rachel character.
They could have went with a more attractive actress but chose Maggie Gyllenhaal because she brought a certain vulnerability to the role.

Daps
I could see why Harvey Dent and Bruce Wayne could fall for this iteration of the Rachel character.
They could have went with a more attractive actress but chose Maggie Gyllenhaal because she brought a certain vulnerability to the role.
She’s literally the only unattractive Batman female love interest. If it was something else, maybe, but not for a superhero, or the richest man in town. And this is after Katie Holmes originated the role.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
David Bowie (:sadcam:) or Mads Mikkelsen as Jared Leto's character in Blade Runner 2049

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah. They just wanted someone to blow up that no one would gaf about. They ain't blowing up Margot Robbie.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
In Commando, I used to think they should have gotten someone from physically imposing to be a match for Arnold. But now I’m glad they casted Vernon Wells, dressing like Mr. Slave from South Park, to play Bennett. It adds to the humor of the movie.

Justin Long was miscast as the ladies man in He’s Just Not That Into You. They should have gotten someone who’s more smooth talking. He wasn’t that believable.

Cameron Diaz in Gangs of New York. Get someone with a better accent. Jamie Chung in Premium Rush, they should have gotten someone from China or one that can do a proper accent. She was absolutely horrendous.
John Wayne as Genghis Khan :mjlol:

For TV shows, the first Daario Naharis was better than the second one. The first Barbara Sopranos was better than the replacement.