Are there any coli posters u wanna beat the sh!t out of?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
someone pm'ed me sierra mist's picture and gotdamn this nikka ugly as fukk. boy look like he's been in tadpole stage his whole life. when u gon evolve into a frog already ugly ass boy :damn:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
nikkas try to troll so hard.
irSQZ3cBcY2Uk.gif

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I really wish i can meet up with CantStop, Poppa Dock, Lavish, and Sierra Mist and beat the gotdamn shyt out of them. Its funny because they're all dudes from canada. Canada must have a track record of raising fukk boys.

Who u fellas wanna fukk up? :ld:

I agree with this. I want to bash his fukking skull in with a wrench and gauge out one of his eye with a wooden pencil. I wouldn't even care if he died. Not that I'm praying for it but if he was to somehow get captured by Al-Qaeda, waterboarded and then skinned to death, then oh well.
:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with this. I want to bash his fukking skull in with a ranch and gauge out one of his eye with a wooden pencil. I wouldn't even care if he died. Not that I'm praying for it but if he was to somehow get captured by Al-Qaeda, waterboarded and then skinned to death, then oh well.

What kind of ranch dressing are you going to do that with Krafts/NewMans ? :youngsabo:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:what:

Weirdo ass nikkas
They edited my post. I said I MIGHT leave. People pmed me asking me to stay.
I agree with this. I want to bash his fukking skull in with a ranch and gauge out one of his eye with a wooden pencil. I wouldn't even care if he died. Not that I'm praying for it but if he was to somehow get captured by Al-Qaeda, waterboarded and then skinned to death, then oh well.

Even if that were to happen you would never know about it so why waste your energy?

Stay Snazzy Mad My Friends.