Are the midwest and south any different from each other?

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Midwest

polo2.jpg

South

9YN.jpg

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Two different slangs though.
Nobody in the south say "err" *herr, therr, errr*.
Plus in the south people where grills. Some people in STL wear one or two gold teeth.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The white people in the south are at least up front to u in your face if they don't like your black ass. white people in the midwest will laugh in your face and call u nikkas and all kind of other shyt behind your back

I've notice outside of chicago and Michigan and some nikkas in cincinnati areas of ohio. nikkas in the north have no slang at all and use other region slang when talking.

The nikkas in the south are more independent hustlers and willing to do the grind whatever it is to get money. while i see nikkas in the midwest got there hands out and beggin nikkas and bytches for paper.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The white people in the south are at least up front to u in your face if they don't like your black ass. white people in the midwest will laugh in your face and call u nikkas and all kind of other shyt behind your back

I've notice outside of chicago and Michigan and some nikkas in cincinnati areas of ohio. nikkas in the north have no slang at all and use other region slang when talking.

The nikkas in the south are more independent hustlers and willing to do the grind whatever it is to get money. while i see nikkas in the midwest got there hands out and beggin nikkas and bytches for paper.
This is true. If you meant to Midwest. Them northern nikkas from new York and shyt have all types of slang.