Are super smash bro players autistic or what?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Those were some of the worst looking and sounding human speciments I've ever seen.

Whole room was bizzaro world
Yo be fair I'm pretty much sure everyone in that room were on the spectrum which makes it kinda hard for me to laugh and make fun of them. It's out of their control and their lives are already hard as is

But I'm not here to make u feel bad, the first time I saw the clip I had the same reaction u did

:manny:

And I'm pretty sure I'm on the high functioning end of the spectrum myself (barely getting by trying my best to pretend to be a normie)

Shout out to my homie @techlife95

:mjcry:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Yo be fair I'm pretty much sure everyone in that room were on the spectrum which makes it kinda hard for me to laugh and make fun of them. It's out of their control and their lives are already hard as is

But I'm not here to make u feel bad, the first time I saw the clip I had the same reaction u did

:manny:

And I'm pretty sure I'm on the high functioning end of the spectrum myself (barely getting by trying my best to pretend to be a normie)

Shout out to my homie @techlife95

:mjcry:

yas I am autism and I love smash bros video games smash bros is love smash bros is life :smile:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
:mjlol: what a loser. I'm dead @ how he was looking at him after the match.
That look tho lol
full

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Dude at 5:30 woulda got smacked the fukk up

Edit: he does it again wtf is wrong with these kids lmao. I understand getting mad but i dont be breaking my shyt and basically assaulting my opponents

Last edited: