Are Real Men A Dying Breed

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
no, its self-conscious

no it's self aware. you mean they ain't tell you about the ole boy LBJ?

tumblr_ma4eva97XI1qb9vzg.gif

d'jya get it now, punkin?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I'm pretty sure all the men in this world are real men. So no, they aren't a dying breed. :leostare:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
All men are a dying breed. All women, too.

Don't believe me? Wait for a li'l bit...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
do you think in the future feminist mangina betas and peter pans will outnumber real men?

do they already?
In the cities yea. Wherever single mothers/overly educated dweebs are, peter pans will be.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:rudy: I don't like seeing men act weak and submissive when they have a well-formulated and well-reasoned moral stand that they need to make, or act lazy and whiny when they have duties to fulfill, or seeing men act conniving and dishonest when they should be acting with a moral code. I'm not sure how much of this fits into your definition of a real man. Mostly because so many men think that being a real man simply means being an asshat of a player to women, doing anything, even dishonest things for money, or running away from their responsibility to their loved ones or society in order to maintain a sense of "independence."

People's definitions of what a real man is varies greatly from person to person. Lots of guys, particularly younger ones, think that they can increase their masculinity points by sleeping with lots of women in one night stands or accruing lots of money. While both of these things are fun and not a bad way to live, they're simply fun and superficial perks to a greater way of life and not an end-game desire for me personally. Neither is getting married or having kids for all men, as they personally seem incredibly boring to me and a pointless errand for a guy like me considering that I would rather spend my life on different things and prefer to stay away from the legal and personal risks involved.

:manny: I guess what I'm trying to say is that my definition of a real man is someone who acts in honesty, a strong work ethic, and has a strongly formed moral compass. What you decide to do with those things from there is your prerogative, but it gets annoying as fukk to see people try to act like they are the authority on what makes you truly masculine.

I know that I disagree at least a little bit with everyone on this board on this, but I tried to make a definition that could encompass what different people decided to do with their lives within a respectable set of guidelines.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
ALL women?

A fake man is one whom does not act on his instincts. Our instincts are often times tailor made for males (well, because we are so); while, others are for females (that's why they are females). To go against your original design, is being a 'fake man,' like sitting down when he pisses.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I think that we're just branching out into very different definitions of what being a man really is. For me, I'm learning that being wrong isn't the end of the world, and that there are more important things than being right.

The one universal quality that men should always have is dignity, tho.