Are people really scared of African American men in hoodies?

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
They scared of black men no matter what it don't gotta be a hoodie. I've shopped around them, been in the same parking garage, I swear cacs literally act like young black men are Shredder's foot soldiers or some shyt the way they be sayin "I'm Sorry" and scurrying away from the scene. That's why I don't associate with them much or date their women, why would I want to be around people that act like I'm some type of monster? I'll let the newblack neo negroes have that life.

I feel the same way breh. The LORD has already put that fear in their heart, that is why they always so. "I'm sorry" :hamster: but its too late to late to apologize...word to OneRepublic. They are scared because revenge will be coming brutally for them on judgement day and it will be at the hands of the same people they have oppressed for centuries and thats according to the Bible.

Psalm 137:8-9
8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

The LORD is ultimate orchestrator of revenge :blessed:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
white people are scared of most others, outside their race and "culture" period. because it's the "unknown". they don't understand, so instead they fear and scrutinize.

christians have committed henious crimes, wiped out entire groups of people, stolen lands, but your avg white person aint afraid of Christians the way they fear Muslims.

Its impossible for Edomites to become Christians. Only the lost sheep of Israel can serve Christ and thats according to the Bible. The descendants of Esau (Edom) were simply acting out their prophecy of their wickedness when they killed people with the edge of the sword and stole other peoples lands.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I feel the same way breh. The LORD has already put that fear in their heart, that is why they always so. "I'm sorry" :hamster: but its too late to late to apologize...word to OneRepublic. They are scared because revenge will be coming brutally for them on judgement day and it will be at the hands of the same people they have oppressed for centuries and thats according to the Bible.

The LORD is ultimate orchestrator of revenge :blessed:
:childplease: you know nikkas dont believe in God here :wow:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
black guys get set up lots of ways, it seems....

lebron_as_brute2.jpg

:manny:

:ohhh:Woah, Where did you find this?
School me on this

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:childplease: you know nikkas dont believe in God here :wow:

Romans 3
3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?

4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
https://twitter.com/vincestaples

Not gonna link all the tweets

Click on "favorited" and notice who makes up the majority of that favorited tweet :patrice:

And here I thought he was the only person affiliated with OF that wasn't a c00n
:snoop:
Oh the Presidents black so racism is over. Makes perfect sense.:troll:

And another thing. His music is very contradictory to his tweets. :patrice: