Are North Sudanese considered black?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Ask your own people. Northern Sudanese people consider themselves Arabic over black, no?
Most considered themselves Arab but my mom considers us black but she is light asf and looks bi-racial , Sudanese people can range from lots of different shades most are brownskin even though I'm a lighter skin one most people in America always confuse me for something else other than "black"

Thuglet

Banned
Daps
Reppin
A on everything thats whaddup
Ar

Arab isn't a race:francis:
Nor is black. Arab is culture, heritage and language that multiple kinds of people can qualify to be identified as.
Black is a culture and heritage that applies mostly to African Americans.

You can identify as either based on what culture you grew up in and where you grew up

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Y
Nor is black. Arab is culture, heritage and language that multiple kinds of people can qualify to be identified as.

You can identify as either based on what culture you grew up in and where you grew up
You're trying to so intelligence but your showing ignorance or stupidity ignorance in the sense you know dawn well negroid equals anyone with predominantly negro genes meaning black usually referred to any one not born on the continent of Africa but has a majority of their genes from the people of africa your stupidity would be on the part that the poster yeyeye who says he is arab taking him at his word he said he is arab culturally but racially he considers himself black what most people that know a little about culture and race also ethnicity would say the same not some slick shyt like you said that's like a Asian man from France saying he's french he's right but he's an Asian man let this imagery man need a bone marrow transplant everyone and his mamma will tell you he is asian side note technically there are three races negroid Caucasoid and mongoloid and in my opinion 5 looks of the world the 3 I mentioned plus eurasian and mixed that everyone on this earth can comfortably fit into eurasian=latino/mestizo mixed=arab/oceanic people and anyone else you see with a noticeable black lineage

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

:dahell: When did black=african american

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

Negged.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Most of those c00ns consider themselves Arab, not black. Most South Sudan folk embrace their blackness though.
:ehh: It's sort of funny how most Arabs are classified as white by the United States. But they're plenty of black ones. We have a large diaspora . Just like a lot of the afro-latinos are confused as well. And have a hard time from distinguishing themselves from the Spaniard descent white latinos.