Are men that don’t drink, smoke or party better than those that do?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Murray is a complete goof as a person who happens to be quite gifted in basketball, I wouldn’t look at him as some role model

Daps
If you don't enjoy that shyt, don't do it.

Vast majority of brehs go to the club to catch women. If you have NBA money and connections, you can pretty much call 1-800-RentAPuzzy (aka IG/Only Fans) and have dimes from every continent flown to your doorstep.

T-bone steak, eggs and Welch's grape. Don't need liquor, weed etc.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a brother who fits that description I wouldn't say I think I'm better than anybody but what I will say is in my opinion, people who don't smoke , drink , etc usually are the types who have a mind of their own and don't care about fitting in with the "cool" crowd.

In hindsight, the #1 reason why I've never smoked or drank alcohol is because I've never cared about fitting in. Peer pressure didn't work with me because I was always fine with being myself and couldn't care less if others thought I was "lame" or "boring".

Show me a person who doesn't smoke and drink and ill show you a person with a mind of their own.

I like people who march to the beat of their own drum.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
He’s a pro athlete, his focus & discipline is different than regular people. You can be out the league with the quickness several higher picks were busts & out the nba after their rookie contract

But even if you’re a normal person if you choose not to indulge or “be outside” that’s cool too.everybody is different, I just had a discussion with a co worker tellin me I should try pills & shrooms I was :whoa: I good off zah I have no interest in doing anything else

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
As a brother who fits that description I wouldn't say I think I'm better than anybody but what I will say is in my opinion, people who don't smoke , drink , etc usually are the types who have a mind of their own and don't care about fitting in with the "cool" crowd.

In hindsight, the #1 reason why I've never smoked or drank alcohol is because I've never cared about fitting in. Peer pressure didn't work with me because I was always fine with being myself and couldn't care less if others thought I was "lame" or "boring".

Show me a person who doesn't smoke and drink and ill show you a person with a mind of their own.

I like people who march to the beat of their own drum.

So people who smoke and drink don't have a mind of their own?

:childplease:

That fake pompous shyt lame af