Are kids in your hood rockin them COKE BOYS t shirts??

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Seen this shyt at this hood clothing store....haven't notice any young boys in my hood rocking it.....this shirt seems like you asking for the cops to run up on u

flipn50

Pro
Daps
I hate to be pullover by the cops while wearing a "Coke Boy Shirt."

"Coke Boy is a group of musicians" :to:

skb1065

SuckaFree
Supporter
Daps
I know in nyc its runnin wild out here on people from ages 13-45...its definitely the 2k12 version of them snowman trap or die t shirts from a few years back that EVERYBODY was wearin...french montana got the streets on lock, and will have a young jeezy type run if these shirts are any indication of the future

coke-boys.png

is your hood goin in wit these?? or do u nikkas not live in the streets? :pachaha:

breh, EVERYONE was wearing the snowman shirt back in the day...i haven't seen one person with coke boys shirt on :yeshrug:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
honestly, people dont really fukk with french montana like that outside of NYC.

:duck:

your delusional and you listen to 40glocc enough said breh

french is poppin like that outside of nyc go check his tour schedule you know with the rest of them nikkaz

i actually run into french everywhere

nobody rocks these shirts tho

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
French Montanna poppin bout as much as Red Cafe and MIMS when y'all told us they wuz about to blow:laff:....don't fall for this,tryna make it appear like these dudes buzzin so these naive nikkas can be on sum ":ohhh: cokeboyz must have a movement if they movin free t-shirts like that,I better get on that wave"...it ain't no damn wave:wtb:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
i havent seen them out here. i fukk wit French tho, that Coke Boys 3 is that shyt. and this is no where near Jeezy Snowman level.