Are kids in your hood rockin them COKE BOYS t shirts??

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I know in nyc its runnin wild out here on people from ages 13-45...its definitely the 2k12 version of them snowman trap or die t shirts from a few years back that EVERYBODY was wearin...french montana got the streets on lock, and will have a young jeezy type run if these shirts are any indication of the future

coke-boys.png

is your hood goin in wit these?? or do u nikkas not live in the streets? :pachaha:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Not living in the streets is a bad thing?

And anyone not part of French's crew or the industry trying to support him needs to grow up and not wear something that stupid. You really see people in their 30s and 40s with these on

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I know in nyc its runnin wild out here on people from ages 13-45...its definitely the 2k12 version of them snowman trap or die t shirts from a few years back that EVERYBODY was wearin...french montana got the streets on lock, and will have a young jeezy type run if these shirts are any indication of the future

coke-boys.png

is your hood goin in wit these?? or do u nikkas not live in the streets? :pachaha:

There is no comparisons between jeezys run and French Montana. Nobody in Detroit wearing French shirts or listening to his subpar music.

Commandah N Chiefah

government destabiliser
Daps
yea, dem cokeboy shirts caught on like da plague outhere, i fukks wit they tunez heavy

but i cant get behind dat whole t-shirt movement. my nikka chinx gonna do stackz

proud if he keep his wave alive, dat cocaine riot 2 is on da horizon

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in Wildwood this past weekend and saw them on the boardwalk...never seen anyone wearing them, though.