Are double CD's dead?

u mad bruh bruh

WE OUTCHEA
Daps
Last one I can remember is Blueprint 2. Thing is, I could see Drake pulling one off. One with his rap shyt one with his singing shyt. He'd do like 1.7 mill first week :ohhh:

badvillain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last one I can remember is Blueprint 2. Thing is, I could see Drake pulling one off. One with his rap shyt one with his singing shyt. He'd do like 1.7 mill first week :ohhh:

so pretty much jack Nelly's swag? :youngsabo:

But I agree, I don't mind rapping drake, I dislike rnb drake.

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
Double albums were just a ploy to make more money when everyone was buying albums

This.

Makes no sense, now that people just buy one track at a time, if they buy it at all. It would be a tremendous waste of time and energy.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Good. All the double CDs were horrible ideas. There is never any point of making a double CD instead of shortening it besides the bragging rights of saying you did it. Just another gimmick to make money

criminology

hearse initiator
Daps
Reppin
Diamonds & Wood
Good. All the double CDs were horrible ideas. There is never any point of making a double CD instead of shortening it besides the bragging rights of saying you did it. Just another gimmick to make money

Co-sign. They suck in almost every genre, with a few exceptions of course.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

ugk.jpg