Are doctors really telling obese people that they are perfectly healthy nowadays ?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Topic

I’ve come across a few obese(not just fat) people over the years and they all claim that when they go to the doctor they tell them they are in perfect health

Of course they all could be lying, but with this modern day cancel culture fat acceptance shyt maybe they aren’t

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

She talks about business but she often talks about how her doctors tell her she's healthy, her blood work is great... :yeshrug:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I worked with a team of nurses and doctors at Texas children’s a few years ago. The doctors all ate well. Most were skinny or frail. Those nurses though, god dam. The shyt they ate at work. A Frappuccino in the morning and then breakfast in the cafe. Mod pizza for lunch and another plate from the cafe. Then they’d talk about going to orange theory in the evening to burn it off. They all needed to lose at least 50 pounds. It still blows my mind because these nurses were sharp as hell. Some of the best nurses skill wise that I’ve ever known. I can never understand how they could be so smart but eat so shytty every single day.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I worked with a team of nurses and doctors at Texas children’s a few years ago. The doctors all ate well. Most were skinny or frail. Those nurses though, god dam. The shyt they ate at work. A Frappuccino in the morning and then breakfast in the cafe. Mod pizza for lunch and another plate from the cafe. Then they’d talk about going to orange theory in the evening to burn it off. They all needed to lose at least 50 pounds. It still blows my mind because these nurses were sharp as hell. Some of the best nurses skill wise that I’ve ever known. I can never understand how they could be so smart but eat so shytty every single day.
Not gonna say how I know this...

Nurses have the dirtiest car interiors hands down

Like u know it's either a nurse or a school teacher the minute u open the door

Would never guess it in a million years but i swear they filthy and don't give a damn

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I was watching one of them balloon pop shows and yea this is the new ‘gaslight’, the new pop culture word/term that seemingly all women find out about at the same time

The dudes would KINDLY say they don’t like a chick bc she wasn’t in shape (she was fat), yet more than a few women would say ‘Just bc I look like this doesn’t mean I’m not in shape . Some of us hold our weight different I’m as healthy as you are (breh is clearly in shape) ‘…. :gucci: ….’I can’t believe that you would say that’. Breh goes ahead apologizing :mjtf:

So, yea. I think it’d bares repeating:

We will watch our society burn before we inconvenience a woman with truth

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I look at it as being knowledgeable in an area but not applying it to yourself.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Stress eating is your answer
I was and still am a stress eater
Being a nurse is nothing but stress
Especially working in a children’s hospital
And if it isn’t stress
It’s another undisclosed issue not visible to the eyes
Obesity can be tied to multiple things not just food/body education
So on the surface, those women present like they have everything together with skill
But you don’t know what’s going on at home/internally

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Facts… I saw the same… most of the nurses were fat. The food in their cafeteria was mostly unhealthy. 70% of the food offered to patients was unhealthy as well