Are dating sites the new wave?

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Easier to find someone with similar interests but you gotta hit up a ton of shawties. They don't be replying sometimes.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's best used as a supplement to your in person game. You fukk with it during your idle time. Your lunch break, 10PM on a weekday, etc.

I don't see anything wrong with it, but it's not for me. Simply because I believe that the majority of women on dating sites are attention whores and liars. And if they're not, I don't like the idea of throwing my "resume" in a black hole, surrounded by other thirsty nikkas. Additionally, in a dating context, I don't present myself well online, because it doesn't feel genuine to me. I'm a bit old school in that way -- bein all clickly clakedy on a keyboard in my draws for some yams is lame as fukk to me.

A chick needs to take me in completely to understand me. My wit, my looks, my voice, my gestures for when I'm describing something I find complex. That's when I'm most successful. Ultimately though, I need to keep the mouthpiece extra crispy. I need to think on my feet. I need a women who can do the same. So in person game gets 100% of my focus.

Let's keep it greasy, alot of niccas got mad excuses and alot of niccas use online dating because of tremendous approach anxiety and insecurity. I can't be that.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I'll pass on that online shyt. :comeon:

I know bytches that do the online dating & you wouldn't believe how many hits they get daily from thirsty dudes. :pachaha:

I'm not trying to associate myself with such bytchmade gneeguhs. I will stick to good old real world interaction. :blessed:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
No, they're not...

As a male I would only advice you to use dating sites if you're tying to build up your roster.
Only a clown would look for a serious relationship on them, especially on a site like plenty of fish which is filled with entitled hoodrats/average peasants posting their resume like a damn NBA scout