Are dating sites the new wave?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Does your dikk care HOW you met the bytch?
86.jpg

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
It's easier to fall in love with someone far away than it is to fall in love with some one in your area, I guess...

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
online dating should only be used as a supplement to the women you meet in the real world. I dont have a traditional work schedule, so thats why I use online dating, but it should never be the primary way you meet someone, just a supplement.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Honestly, dating sites save me time and money. I can usually find out if a bytch is worth a shyt based on her profile, pics and the first couple of emails. Think about life b4 the internet and dating sites when you actually had to waste gas and spend money on a date someone to find out she ain't worth a shyt. Plus your more libel to get p*ssy on a site that's set up for getting p*ssy when I'm in the grocery store I'm there to get groceries. In and out in 30 min or less, I'm not there to socialize, I hate meeting people in the grocery store cuz now I'm losing my train of thought on what I need to buy and it fukks up my flow.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
online dating should only be used as a supplement to the women you meet in the real world. I dont have a traditional work schedule, so thats why I use online dating, but it should never be the primary way you meet someone, just a supplement.
Supplement :lupe:
Sounds like gluttony

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i hear the excuse of people saying they dont have time to go out and meet people in bars or clubs
Real talk most nikkas don't have the guts to cold approach a female so they take easy way

You have way better chance of meeting dimes in public setting than sending out mass message