Are cops afraid of arresting woman for indecency 🫤? Real question because I just don’t understand how this is not indecency… very very NSFW

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What happened to crazy?

pervert, indecent, idiot, embarrassing, hoe

People can’t be crazy anymore?

My granny would call her crazy … ima call her crazy.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
I done had a lot of freaky ass women, not a single bytch I ever smashed would ever try some shyt like this.

shyt is embarrassing as fukk. But nobody said shyt 😂😂😂. Them white people were behind her on the escalator looking disgusted as hell. I woulda said something to the bytch.
imagine breh telling a hoe sucking a dildo "u represent somethin i can't stand fo !"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uncle Luke, 2 Live Crew
NWA
HWA
Lil Kim, Foxy Brown
Video Vixens
City Girls
Ice Spice
Sexy Redd
Meg Tha Stallion
Nikki Minaj

Hip hop has been sexualizing black women for profit since the late 80’s.

And it’s gotten progressively worse with each generation.

So miss me with the fake outrage.

This is like blaxploitation 16.0. Same software different version.

Ironically, the very reason Dave Chappelle left Comedy Central and the money, is the EXACT reason black entertainers sell their souls for money.

And artists like Sexy Redd openly prostitute themselves (literally) for money and fame.
Nah 304's been reveling in being 304's since the beginning of time.This is Eve/Gomer/Babylonian demonic possessions that have been around long before obscene rap music.I used to be in denial about it, but I don't even try to cope no more.304's just like being 304's.Some people just have a leaning towards the dark side :yeshrug:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
IMG-3252.jpg
My boy got the “I eat ass :mjgrin:“ face