Are Black people immoral? pt.1 (MY Vid)

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
your making a straw man arguement. if you truly believe that only human beings with certain phenotypical traits are capable of immoral behaviour you arent even beginning to examine the human condition.

rape and murder have existed in cultures long before the proliferation of eastern european ideals in north america.

if you can concede that each human being has free will and is an agent onto himself (not disregarding one's cultural influence) than we can all act immorally. Furthermore an immoral action doesnt have to be as heinous as the ones described earlier... it could be as simple as cheating on a test in uni... or lying to loved ones... the capability is for immoral behaviour is inherent in all human beings.

I agree with everything you posted, I was responding to original post in terms of "Are Black people immoral?" which came off as trying to apply a stereotype and characteristic trait to a certain race of people. The immorality aspect should not be or cannot be pinned down to one race, so basically that was the point I was trying to make, because no, immorality is not a mutual exclusive personality flaw. I tend to take it to the moon when showing the other side of the coin. But I understand what you are saying as well.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
nikka shut up and take this one star on my way out!

Edit: oh yeah I forgot to neg ya fat ass! how bout u go find a treadmill u fat fukk instead of worried bout the next nikka avi!

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nikka shut up and take this one star on my way out!

Edit: oh yeah I forgot to neg ya fat ass! how bout u go find a treadmill u fat fukk instead of worried bout the next nikka avi!

Just noticed you edited. Fat and proud nikka. Just like you gay and proud with that avi.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fat and proud :rudy:

nikka please :shaq2:

Ya fat ass can't even sleep at night bc ya diabetes wont let you sleep!

scust at ya fakkit ass hating instead of hitting the gym and do better. :heh:

I sleep fine nikka. No diabetes or health problems. We know why you can't sleep at night. Maybe one day you can get that surgery to become a transgendered woman.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I didnt watch the video, i have a low attention span i need to be tantalized (no h*mo) you should try a more entertaining approach, maybe create a comic character or have videos ... just more than you on the chair.

I read your post i feel it, but what you mean/say about Oprah and Rihanna .... I dont like either one of them.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I sleep fine nikka. No diabetes or health problems. We know why you can't sleep at night. Maybe one day you can get that surgery to become a transgendered woman.

oooooh :ooh:

U got me there :mjpls:

Shut up fatso. OL I need jenny craig ass nikka. Ol I can't walk mor than 2 blocks without heaving ass nikka. ol :flabbynsick: ass nikka. Ol that nikka ain't avi make me insecure bout my self ass nikka

I bet you saw my avi and died on the inside!:sadbron: Damn why can't my fat ass be like ain't, Why can't I have abs like that nikka. Mane fukk that nikka :pacspit:

Well here is the secret TUBBY. Get ya fat ass off the couch and stop eating twinkies and maybe you will stop worriying bout imorality and get women to actually look ya way then my avi won't bring these homosexual thoughts in ya mind. :mjpls:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
oooooh :ooh:

U got me there :mjpls:

Shut up fatso. OL I need jenny craig ass nikka. Ol I can't walk mor than 2 blocks without heaving ass nikka. ol :flabbynsick: ass nikka. Ol that nikka ain't avi make me insecure bout my self ass nikka

I bet you saw my avi and died on the inside!:sadbron: Damn why can't my fat ass be like ain't, Why can't I have abs like that nikka. Mane fukk that nikka :pacspit:

Well here is the secret TUBBY. Get ya fat ass off the couch and stop eating twinkies and maybe you will stop worriying bout imorality and get women to actually look ya way then my avi won't bring these homosexual thoughts in ya mind. :mjpls:

No, when I saw the avi, I knew you was gay. I didn't have gay thoughts because I ain't gay. But nice try troll. I ain't worried about being fat so your horrible jokes mean nothing.