Are Black people immoral? pt.1 (MY Vid)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In part one, I'm examing the claim that Black people are immora simply because they're Black. And challenging people to look a little deeper at behavior. I discuss the Rihanna/Oprah interiew. As well the son who beat up his mother.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De1T7P5Y92Y&list=UUR04OPkE_LOp9BQA-T6dqWA&index=1&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De1T7P5Y92Y&list=UUR04OPkE_LOp9BQA-T6dqWA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So how do you explain the same behavior among Blacks who are not broke? (i.e. Chad Johnson and Eve)

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Immorality in itself is a white, european biological condition that has been passed onto Blacks. Everything about white culture is stolen, so they are the genesis of unethical and immoral behavior and psyche. So yes, I am blaming the white man for this one. The greatest atrocities have been committed by people of white, european decent. When a Black man decides that its cool to put people in chains bring them to a new land, make them work for free, rape their women, sell their children, beat and lynch the men on a whim, set in a place laws to oppress for centuries, establish a corporation of prisons and allow the justice system to be unbalanced in order to reinstitute a 21st century form of slavery, then I will say that Blacks are immoral because they are Black, but as it stands right now, you are using circular reasoning.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN
Immorality in itself is a white, european biological condition that has been passed onto Blacks. Everything about white culture is stolen, so they are the genesis of unethical and immoral behavior and psyche. So yes, I am blaming the white man for this one. The greatest atrocities have been committed by people of white, european decent. When a Black man decides that its cool to put people in chains bring them to a new land, make them work for free, rape their women, sell their children, beat and lynch the men on a whim, set in a place laws to oppress for centuries, establish a corporation of prisons and allow the justice system to be unbalanced in order to reinstitute a 21st century form of slavery, then I will say that Blacks are immoral because they are Black, but as it stands right now, you are using circular reasoning.

:what:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Every society practices strong amounts of immorality, it just depends on what they decide to be immoral about

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland

+1.

fukking CACs. :pacspit:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Let me pump the brakes a bit: Jerry Sandusky, Ken Lay, J. Edgar Hoover, find me the Black equivalent of these men, and then the question can be raised of Black immorality.

your making a straw man arguement. if you truly believe that only human beings with certain phenotypical traits are capable of immoral behaviour you arent even beginning to examine the human condition.

rape and murder have existed in cultures long before the proliferation of eastern european ideals in north america.

if you can concede that each human being has free will and is an agent onto himself (not disregarding one's cultural influence) than we can all act immorally. Furthermore an immoral action doesnt have to be as heinous as the ones described earlier... it could be as simple as cheating on a test in uni... or lying to loved ones... the capability is for immoral behaviour is inherent in all human beings.