Are baggy clothes back in style?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Either the onion is miles from my belt or global trends in threads are dead in that respect because the days of everyone wearing the same style of fit is done.

That and the fast fashion cycle ensures the flip and reup are real quick these days. Clothes that fit with clean lines are timeless in that respect.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
ehh, yeah and I hate it. like I got a body man, imma still get more looks by wearing fitted tee than if I wear a baggy pacsun shirt.

a body is a body. most people don't have one so, this style works to hide the nothing of a physique most people have.

I Hate it for women too. I wanna see that ass, not some baggy ass jeans. objectively make your proportions look worse to suit a trend brehettes, you literally look less attractive.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m rocking a lil bit of everything fukk it. Just brought some more cargos I guess they slim fit, boot cuts and some sorta baggy but fitted jeans

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Working in a high school, just seeing regular fit. No skinny jeans. Now, these young nggas do be walking around with tight jogging pants which looks sus to me.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
however I will pay attention to things in trends I like, and incorporate then into my wardrobe.

like as a sexy modelesque nikka, those revere collar light weight button ups with the buttons down showing the chest is a nice addition for me.

or some aspects of the bohemian distressed loose but fitted onethreadgolden shirts is good for me. I like that the cuff of the Jean is still always a thing. the roll sleeve, etc.

as long as you are fit and attractive and somewhat pay attention, then you are good. most people aren't that though.

like I can wear just a timeless fitted long sleeve Henley from express or something and I'm still looking better than everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: TEH