Are all samoans just naturally fat?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Samoans are monsters. Most of them are not the :flabbynsick: type of fat. They have those super-heavyweight weightlifter bodies. Plus their bone structure is closer to something found in a rhino rather than a human. Most of you 150 pound dudes would be shytting in your pants if you had to call an athletic 250+ pounder :flabbynsick: to their face.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Samoans are monsters. Most of them are not the :flabbynsick: type of fat. They have those super-heavyweight weightlifter bodies. Plus their bone structure is closer to something found in a rhino rather than a human. Most of you 150 pound dudes would be shytting in your pants if you had to call an athletic 250+ pounder :flabbynsick: to their face.
I'm guessing this is directed to me

I've had a few years of experience dealing with different types of Samoans, so I know what I am talking about.

Never did I say they were :flabbynsick:, I said they have the gene and the diets that can take them to that point pretty quickly. The ones from the mainland are pretty cool, and a lot of them are genuinely nice but honestly a lot of them are pretty racist and shady, thinking every black dude is after their woman. They generally don't like dudes just as big if not bigger but once they get to know you they can be some of the most genuinely kind people in the world.

And they aren't really that athletic, just big. Some are big and strong but athletically they are not all Troy Polomalu.

And they like fighting... or jumping people... I could go on actually but I prefer not to

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
I'm guessing this is directed to me

I've had a few years of experience dealing with different types of Samoans, so I know what I am talking about.

Never did I say they were :flabbynsick:, I said they have the gene and the diets that can take them to that point pretty quickly. The ones from the mainland are pretty cool, and a lot of them are genuinely nice but honestly a lot of them are pretty racist and shady, thinking every black dude is after their woman. They generally don't like dudes just as big if not bigger but once they get to know you they can be some of the most genuinely kind people in the world.

And they aren't really that athletic, just big. Some are big and strong but athletically they are not all Troy Polomalu.

And they like fighting... or jumping people... I could go on actually but I prefer not to
Every race has their weaklinks but I'd say they're pretty damn big and athletic on average. For such a small Island there are a decent amount of them in both combat and team sports. Compare that with say...India (which is way larger). I don't know enough about their personalities to accurately gauge, though.

Daps
i think theyre naturally big boned. i met a petite girl one she was tongan though but there like the same thing.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Every race has their weaklinks but I'd say they're pretty damn big and athletic on average. For such a small Island there are a decent amount of them in both combat and team sports. Compare that with say...India (which is way larger). I don't know enough about their personalities to accurately gauge, though.
if you say so. I've lived around them for years in Hawaii, not Samoa but close and not all of them come from that island they just represent it

And countries like Inda don't have a culture for hand to hand combat SPORTS but do their own thing. I haven't seen too many in combat sports other then David Tua, Mark Hunt, etc., and not too many in football other than some linemen but no one like Troy.

Like I said, they're usually big or as big as cornfed whiteboys in the midwest or country nikkas down south if I can compare them to anything.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i think theyre naturally big boned. i met a petite girl one she was tongan though but there like the same thing.
Tongans are like smaller Samoans if that makes any sense. I dated one for a minute and she was :noah: but very fukking dramatic... which is the only reason why I don't really prefer to date island women NORMALLY.

I was trying to date this one Samoan chick in the military and she sprung this "Hey come join me and my girlfriend for lunch" and I'm like cool :yeshrug:

I get there and her ENTIRE fukkING FAMILY is in the restaurant and I'm just thinking like "this bish...:wow:".

Everything goes good, we and the family talk and have conversations about religion and everything but after I was just like :camby:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
tumblr_mypifsRrl31qb6h6io5_250.gif

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I use to have a somoan best friend when I was young. His mom was huge, his brother was fat huge, his dad was somewhat skinny, his sister was serena williams style built and my friend was naturally big framed. Both sons played football obviously, the sister ran track, played volley ball, and was a hardcore sports chick and my friend was ridiculously strong for a damn 9 year old.

I remember his big brother was like 13-14ish, looked like a grown ass fukking obese man and he could curl 60lb dumbbells. He was a linebacker.

The Rock looked like this at 15 so
the_rock_as_a_teenager_640_06.jpg

I use to always spend the night over their house and they at a shyt ton of sticky rice, pork chops, etc. Them plates of food were HUGE!

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Somoans are good people.
I feel like this may be slight demonic statement friend

All people are good people. To say one race is good people insinuates you have issues with another

Please stay on the right path friend

But for real though where's that beat you were gonna send me

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I feel like this may be slight demonic statement friend

All people are good people. To say one race is good people insinuates you have issues with another

Please stay on the right path friend

But for real though where's that beat you were gonna send me
Somoa is a place where on average you will encounter nice people. There are some places in the world, where you will not, friend.