Are all samoans just naturally fat?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Football players, wrestlers, I aint never seen a skinny samoan nikka, and no nikka the rock dont count because his nubian genes + surgery + steroids saved him
:bryan:

Mostly yes, they got that :flabbynsick: gene but they usually got the unhealthiest of unhealthy diets that plays the biggest factor more than anything.

They're naturally big af though. The ones that lift can become massive BUT roids are usually a factor in that too (according to some of my friends).

The women are either :banderas: or :scusthov:but I don't fukk with them really. I got my own opinion on that.:camby:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
junior seau didnt look samoan though, he was prolly mixed
he wasnt mixed at all........

the fifth child of Tiaina Seau, Sr., and Luisa Mauga Seau of Aunu'u,American Samoa. Tiaina Sr.'s grandfather was a village chief in Pago Pago. Tiaina Sr. worked at a rubber factory and was a school custodian, and Luisa worked at the commissary of Camp Pendleton in Southern California and a laundromat.[5] After Seau was born, the family moved back to American Samoa for several years before returning to San Diego

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Football players, wrestlers, I aint never seen a skinny samoan nikka and this includes they women, hos be built like troy palomalu or however the fukk you spell his name, and no nikka the rock dont count because his nubian genes + surgery + steroids saved him

You must be one too, since your on HGH and yet your still fat.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Can't say if it's nature or nurture.... have you seen their diets?

They have a documentary about this.... most of what they eat is fat.
I'm saying, I've seen it in person.

And they are naturally strong... kinda like how farmboys or nikkas in the country are naturally strong. The ones that lift though get big, but a lot of them juice too

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yeah it's astonishing just how much roids is out there like that. They are naturally big framed people.
I think thats what it really is

Like filipinos are naturally small framed but there are some big filipinos, Samoans are just heavy framed but they got some slim folks too. Their diet is :wow:

And the females go from :banderas: to :mindblown: in a heartbeat. But they're usually attractive as hell in the face