Archie Comics were kinda problematic lookin back, girl accuses Archie of sexual assault after he rejects her

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Imagine if she had accused Chuck Clayton :damn: :mjpls:

chuck-clayton-dan-parent.jpg

I remember Chuck was the one black dude in the whole school and he was dating Nancy, the one black girl in the school. :mjlol:

In real life Chuck would be pawging(painting Veronica's walls :noah: ) and Nancy would be divesting being black kids raised in an almost all white environment. :mjgrin:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I remember Chuck was the one black dude in the whole school and he was dating Nancy, the one black girl in the school. :mjlol:

In real life Chuck would be pawging(painting Veronica's walls :noah: ) and Nancy would be divesting being black kids raised in an almost all white environment. :mjgrin:

Chuck woud definitely be fukkin Veronica, Betty, Midge, etc. :eat: He was a star football player. I think his dad was the coach too. :heh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Homer been tried to tell us about dem weirdos
giphy.gif
homer probably caused trouble at the choklit shoppe trying to out eat jughead like a food fiend

the kids werent down with that shyt

Chick made Archie look toxic which made him attractive to the other hoes. :dead: shyt was accurate even back then.

They wanted him to stay in the friendzone. :laff:

archie andrews? friendzone?