Arcadium Christmas Giveaway

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Giveaways should be supporters only.:mjgrin:
Some people support the site by just lurking, others love it because of the community and donate so that continues.

But without the community there would be no reason to support

You put more emphasis and stock in the support label then you do the people who make the community worth coming back to :ufdup:
If I win can I give to @PS4
@PS4 deserves it so he can buy his kids Christmas presents
Edit raffle not found
No, I don't want anything from the community but since you two constantly mention me to make yourselves relevant, I'll accept it from either of you two personally. Stop being two broke bytches hoping the community does what you can do on your own, yall ballin right? What's the hold up ballers :ld:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Some people support the site by just lurking, others love it because of the community and donate so that continues.

But without the community there would be no reason to support

You put more emphasis and stock in the support label then you do the people who make the community worth coming back to :ufdup:

No, I don't want anything from the community but since you two constantly mention me to make yourselves relevant, I'll accept it from either of you two personally. Stop being two broke bytches hoping the community does what you can do on your own, yall ballin right? What's the hold up ballers :ld:
The way you rationalize living in poverty is hilarious. :laff:
@Brooklynzson I believe this man is missing a banner the Arcadium so graciously bestowed upon him for 2017 :COURTFLAB2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The way you rationalize living in poverty is hilarious. :laff:
@Brooklynzson I believe this man is missing a banner the Arcadium so graciously bestowed upon him for 2017 :COURTFLAB2:
How is "living in poverty" as you put it, hilarious? :dwillhuh: (Lat-Cac)
And the only rationalizing going on here is why you teaming up with other posters to hate post. Did you go "he seems poor, let's make fun of that!!!" Or are all of you (Dominic, It'syoung, Rekkac00n, yourself, based bred) all damaged goods because I pulled all of your cards?

Which one is it? :usure:

Tell you what, go head and post that office photo right now. Write "here Courtdog, the coli" on a piece of paper on your desk. You got 15min to produce. You at the desk right now so the only reason you couldn't is if you're busy. But you never are :youngsabo:

Rekka, easily worst poster of the section. You haven't added anything to this section in 2yrs bruh :yeshrug:

It'syoung, tax write off

Dominic, his post make this place go round. Him and 43minks should have this section really populated with their epic post, threads, or just general insight into gaming as a whole :whew:

You fine gentleman have collectively joined forces to continuously harass a better poster than you'll ever be. You share outdated jokes, you feel relevant because of the c/s from your conglomerate as you preach that if others have different opinions then they should be silenced as well.

Now if you would excuse me, me and my little one got some Doc McStuffins to watch. Ronda the rescue copter got a a boo boo :to:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How is "living in poverty" as you put it, hilarious? :dwillhuh: (Lat-Cac)
And the only rationalizing going on here is why you teaming up with other posters to hate post. Did you go "he seems poor, let's make fun of that!!!" Or are all of you (Dominic, It'syoung, Rekkac00n, yourself, based bred) all damaged goods because I pulled all of your cards?

Which one is it? :usure:

Tell you what, go head and post that office photo right now. Write "here Courtdog, the coli" on a piece of paper on your desk. You got 15min to produce. You at the desk right now so the only reason you couldn't is if you're busy. But you never are :youngsabo:

Rekka, easily worst poster of the section. You haven't added anything to this section in 2yrs bruh :yeshrug:

It'syoung, tax write off

Dominic, his post make this place go round. Him and 43minks should have this section really populated with their epic post, threads, or just general insight into gaming as a whole :whew:

You fine gentleman have collectively joined forces to continuously harass a better poster than you'll ever be. You share outdated jokes, you feel relevant because of the c/s from your conglomerate as you preach that if others have different opinions then they should be silenced as well.

Now if you would excuse me, me and my little one got some Doc McStuffins to watch. Ronda the rescue copter got a a boo boo :to:
Didn’t read :COURTFLAB2: