Arcadium brehs... help me out

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
problem is they aren't bringin any new games. you just said you didn't want to miss out on the Playstation Exclusives. With a PS4 you don't lose out on the good multiplats or the exclusives Sony has. Don't be no dummy.

There's a REASON most in here have and went with a PS4.
And that reason is because it was cheaper at launch but let Sony stans tell it and...:francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I guess it's the opposite of Fear Of Missing Out.

I'd hate to up this thread in 3 months and Sony announces PS5 for Fall 2018 and I'm like :francis:

I think my late adoption put me in a bind

trade in the PS4 for the PS5 then.

PS5 won't drop until late 2019/early 2020 anyway (25th year anniversary of the Playstation).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
if they were the same price, it still would have outsold the XB1 then too (Granted the asswhupping wouldn't be this bad :skip: ).
We can't say that with certainty.
I believe part of the reason PS4 was able to secure the exclusives they have is due to the wide margin in sales they are winning by,
If sales were closer PS4 might not have as many exclusives, or some of those might have ended up as multiplats.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We can't say that with certainty.
I believe part of the reason PS4 was able to secure the exclusives they have is due to the wide margin in sales they are winning by,
If sales were closer PS4 might not have as many exclusives, or some of those might have ended up as multiplats.

What 3rd party Sony Exclusive would they have lost?

Nier?
Ni-oh?

Sony funded SF5 so that's out.

What else is there?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So what else is there...
:umad:

Winners don't get :mad:

We winning....

and me and Sony already got your money too!!!

tumblr_m3f5xsoP9z1qmba1ro1_500.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:sadcam:

I've been grinding for a while...really been off video games mostly and I was thinking it's time to reward myself and buy a console...

I've been wanting to for a while but decided to wait to cop the new Xbox One X in a week or so because it's supposed to be the strongest console ever and I really just figured "since I don't buy systems like I did when I was a kid...I should just cop the newest joint and rock with that for probably a decade :mjlol:"

But then I look at the games I want and I know they are on both consoles (GTA again, Red Dead, Madden etc., )

But then I see PS exclusives and I'm like :krs:

That Detroit/android game coming out looks :wow:
Crash Bandicoot byke :dahell: :banderas:
That Spiderman joint looks dope :ehh:
and I saw an exclusive open world Samurai game is coming out and it reminded me of my trip to Japan recently :blessed:

I'm not trying to start a "console war" :whoa: or any corny shyt like that, but can anyone give me sound advice (maybe someone who owns both systems) on if I should skip on these exclusives to get an XBone? Are there doper exclusives on Xbox I'm missing? I'm a casual gamer...do I need all the power an XBoneX is going to give me or is a PS4 just fine.

Thoughts?
Sony isn't a casual system, you have to be hardcore into Naruto to even ponder getting one :francis:
That detroit game, the domestic violence: the video game joint. Well since you haven't played games like that in a minute. You ever read a choose your own adventure book? Thats how detroit is, its not really a game as much as its a quick time event game which apparently is fine on sony but RYSE was Satan himself when they had a mild element of it in its gameplay.

You see my friend, console wars are fueled by biases. You won't find a non biased answer here most likely other than me.
I'll prove what I"m saying about the games. A question you SHOULD ask is what games are like it? Well they made a game that is like it already, and then a year or so after it was out it was converted to a YOUTUBE game as in you can freak it. Why not play that, if it tickles your taint, then its up your alley...