Arcadium breh has had it up to here with these thots not understanding gamer life

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If your girl hasn't thrown a chair at you while you're trying to get a server first raid boss down in WoW then you haven't lived enough :wow:

Breh my wife and son do the "see no evil, speak no evil" stance when I'm in a wow session. shyt is like my spades game. Don't talk, don't breathe.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

these women so jealous...:dead:

:laff:

:mjcry:

One of my creh coworkers in our team (only 5 of us including boss) told my boss yesterday that he's taking off a week for Diablo 4 (he's a heavy PC gaming head). Him and his wife met playing WoW. Dude has dedicated gaming nights and shyt at the crib...with 2 kids. :dead:

Last edited:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 2023. It's plenty of girls who grew up playing video games now. I don't know why they're fronting. Be the nerd you are
A lot of Gen Z and younger millennial chicks born close to the late 90’s. But chicks prior to that ain’t gaming like that or Will clown nikkaz if you’re a heavy gamer. I game quite a bit and my fiancé be on my nuts about it sometimes and I be sounding like that asian dude every time she clowns it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A lot of Gen Z and younger millennial chicks born close to the late 90’s. But chicks prior to that ain’t gaming like that or Will clown nikkaz if you’re a heavy gamer. I game quite a bit and my fiancé be on my nuts about it sometimes and I be sounding like that asian dude every time she clowns it.
Well one things for certain. Women don't know shyt and think your time would be better spent watching TV with them like a life-size Yorkie.

Most hobbies men spend time doing that brings us happiness and doesn't interest or involve them is a point of conflict.

Unless of course, you know Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true my shorty be acting like I'm making a scene at a restaurant whenever I'm talking some trash :dahell: :rudy: If you don't take your buzzkilling ass on somewhere

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If your girl hasn't thrown a chair at you while you're trying to get a server first raid boss down in WoW then you haven't lived enough :wow:
fukk all that. I will break the whole house up if my wife bothers me while im doing arenas. She knows this :birdman: