Arc Raiders (Ex-Dice) F2P -NEXT GEN- Reveal

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
meh... the dude playing is absolutely terrible at showcasing the game tho... i mean who plays like that just jumping and dancing randomly and whacking walls. Didnt even try to get a gun till the end of the video.

Still though. The camera angle moved in and the slower speed kinda sucks and makes the game look like a Battlefront clone. Not really interested in playing especially with Finals being a lesser Battlefield. So they're just not going to actually take risks after making a whole new studio ? What was the point in leaving? 🤔

edit: actually i went and looked at some finals gameplay, its come along way since the first playtest. hopefully the same happens here.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
meh... the dude playing is absolutely terrible at showcasing the game tho... i mean who plays like that just jumping and dancing randomly and whacking walls. Didnt even try to get a gun till the end of the video.

Still though. The camera angle moved in and the slower speed kinda sucks and makes the game look like a Battlefront clone. Not really interested in playing especially with Finals being a lesser Battlefield. So they're just not going to actually take risks after making a whole new studio ? What was the point in leaving? 🤔

edit: actually i went and looked at some finals gameplay, its come along way since the first playtest. hopefully the same happens here.

They said they changed it because playtesting came back and said the gameplay loop wasn’t good enough or something. So it changed from a fast paced PVE to extraction shooter.

This is my fear with sonys multiplayer games, that they aren’t going to feel unique or ambitious they are jjust going to feel like watered down versions of whatever Bungie or EA are doing because they need to keep people strung along for as long as possible.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Unavailable

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I was hopeful for this studio but I’m not feeling confident about either of these games right now