Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
18557430_10158848336215037_310239294241030644_n.jpg

supposed new aquaman look in the film. if this dosne't tell you snyder is the problem then idk what to say, the DCEU may be bike
:camby:

Snyder's out of the box decisions like casting Ben, gal and Jason are the best part of the dceu. Besides the fact that all his costumes have looked fukking great including aquaman in justice League.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

Snyder's out of the box decisions like casting Ben, gal and Jason are the best part of the dceu
:camby: I'm talking director I've always sed keep him on for visuals and fight choreography but his directing is not good. He doesn't get the characters either, emo superman and batman killing naw

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:camby: I'm talking director I've always sed keep him on for visuals and fight choreography but his directing is not good. He doesn't get the characters either, emo superman and batman killing naw
Aquaman looks dope as fukk in justice League. You can thank snyder for that

Geoff johns would have cast some cac like boyd Holbrook.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Aquaman looks dope as fukk in justice League. You can thank snyder for that

Geoff johns would have cast some cac like boyd Holbrook.
Where did I say his actor picks were bad u imbecile afleck gadot and mamoa are perfect I have no problem with them. When someone tries to put 4 plots in one movie and messes up character arcs and progression I get worried. Imagine peter Parker merking people or cap moping around because he's a man out of time and not sure of what his purpose is, ur not even getting their core attributes right why wld I want to see that. Look at ww character that Jenkins developed mostly true to her core but small deviations that are refreshing and not left field. Snyder is hit or miss breh get over it

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Where did I say his actor picks were bad u imbecile afleck gadot and mamoa are perfect I have no problem with them. When someone tries to put 4 plots in one movie and messes up character arcs and progression I get worried. Imagine peter Parker merking people or cap moping around because he's a man out of time and not sure of what his purpose is, ur not even getting their core attributes right why wld I want to see that. Look at ww character that Jenkins developed mostly true to her core but small deviations that are refreshing and not left field. Snyder is hit or miss breh get over it
You share a picture of aquaman and say see snyder was the problem,like the actor wasn't hand picked by snyder and like aquaman costume doesn't look dope in justice League.

Now you're going off on tangents about your opinion.

And again,snyder's hands were all over wonder woman so fukk outta here. Tired of you clowns trying to give the man 0 credit.:camby:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
You share a picture of aquaman and say see snyder was the problem,like the actor wasn't hand picked by snyder and like aquaman costume doesn't look dope in justice League.

Now you're going off on tangents about your opinion.

And again,snyder's hands were all over wonder woman so fukk outta here. Tired of you clowns trying to give the man 0 credit.:camby:
ur right snyder can do no wrong, all hail him

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
He didn't type that. Just giving respect where it is due
i literally stated that his actor picks were good, that i love his action pieces and his visuals are top notch (go see me in the jl thread praising the flash and batmans suit, just thot his aquaman one was meh and ties into his flaw of baddassery over growth of characters due to his previous dc stuff), i give him his due where i believe he has earned them in my opinion (i've also stated my like for his mos film and the route he went, though i had my gripes as well). that nikka cried bout my opinions by using his own like a hippocrite, so i gave him what he wanted cuz he;s a retard. snyders bad outweighs his good to me cuz the bads are with what that i think are important to the films. the way he was involved in ww shld be how he is from here on out, u can tell where he stepped in and it worked with the director, i;ve seen his work when given full reign and naw.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One person's opinion is just that.. DC and any cooperation operates to make money, majority rules. I think we're going to see a shift with Suicide Squad 2 because the first outside of Harley was not received well by anyone but there was enough there for it to be a big financial success. Throw out the bad and work with what was successful.

Justice League was always going to be different than the previous two films that were connected. Flash is comedic, for example, so that in itself changes up the tone some.

Aquaman is it's own thing. Snyder picked the actors and everyone seems to be on board with them but it's James Wan's movie.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
All im saying is, you clowns did NOTHING but slander Gal as WW, now shawty a bonafide star with a FINANCIAL AND CRITICAL SMASH ON HER LASSO..

Momoa is next.. watch Ezra blaze shyt up and then see BATFLECK crush the building...

bu-bu-bu DCEU doesnt know what theyre doing :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
All im saying is, you clowns did NOTHING but slander Gal as WW, now shawty a bonafide star with a FINANCIAL AND CRITICAL SMASH ON HER LASSO..

Momoa is next.. watch Ezra blaze shyt up and then see BATFLECK crush the building...

bu-bu-bu DCEU doesnt know what theyre doing :mjlol:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
wonder how wan will do atlantian combat, are we gonna see water bending with the sorcerers of atlantis or is that a thing everyone can do. i liked the sorcery school and tattoo ideas from young justice. hopefully we see some sick trident stuff and sealife collabs like arthur using certain fishes to camouflage himself or sum. cld anybody give me any stories of aquaman to read, it seems they mixing elements of classic aquaman with the new 52 (the viliian)