Daps
black-manta-aquaman-dc-comics.jpg

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'd rather the brother Cottonmouth get that role he has the physique and can command a presence. Not to mention he can act his ass off:lawd:
Thrill talk, i was just thinking this same thing the other day :wow:

I didn't fukk with the MCU until BP was announced and cast. I'm the same way with the DCEU and John Stewart. Been patiently waiting for that black green lantern light :francis:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Imagine aquaman ends up being the best DC film,nobody would see that shyt coming :pachaha:

I have full trust in Wan as long as wb stays out of the editing.

Who would've guessed that Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America would have the illest Marvel movies whereas Thor, The Hulk, 1/2 Avengers and 2/3 of Ironman movies were all ass :yeshrug:

Perhaps studios let the directors /writers cook more with b-list hero flicks (not saying Cap's b-list but who really expected him to shine like this).

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Who would've guessed that Guardians of the Galaxy and Captain America would have the illest Marvel movies whereas Thor, The Hulk, 1/2 Avengers and 2/3 of Ironman movies were all ass :yeshrug:

Perhaps studios let the directors /writers cook more with b-list hero flicks (not saying Cap's b-list but who really expected him to shine like this).
The lesser of a known property the more leeway artists have to not fit things into people's expectations.