APPLE WWDC THREAD 2022

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
It probably is but the screen on the 12 is godly. No mini led/hdr kept me from buying the 11

12.9 is straight if you don’t plan on holding it. I have a case with the stand so I’m good.

That’s the issue. The screen. I need that.

But I want it to be portable. I’d rather sacrifice portability than the screen tho

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else kind of annoyed that we have to wait another month just to order? Taking supply constraints into consideration, who knows what those delivery dates are going to like. These are going to sell like hotcakes too. We'll see.
lmao I ordered a MacBook Pro in jan didn't get until end of march

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That’s the issue. The screen. I need that.

But I want it to be portable. I’d rather sacrifice portability than the screen tho
its definitely portable. Small and light, will fit in back packs, over head luggage, and most messenger bags. But holding and using it simultaneously can be an issue. It’s not impossible just not as good as the 11 would be.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Wow, I honestly can’t believe that Apple has me seriously considering upgrading my iPad, (from my current 11 inch iPad Pro 2nd Gen) that isn’t even two years old yet, to one of the newer M1 iPad Pros just for the stage management feature. Apple knows what its doing. This is a money grab.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Wow, I honestly can’t believe that Apple has me seriously considering upgrading my iPad, (from my current 11 inch iPad Pro 2nd Gen) that isn’t even two years old yet, to one of the newer M1 iPad Pros just for the stage management feature. Apple knows what its doing. This is a money grab.
yep I think you should wait until sept
I'm waiting until sept
worst case scenario you're spending the same money on the iPad

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
yep I think you should wait until sept
I'm waiting until sept
worst case scenario you're spending the same money on the iPad
I might just not upgrade at all, actually. I think once I get that super light (and super capable) M2 MBA, that I’ll probably start using my iPad less. I agree with you that its good to just wait until September either way.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps

Apple Announces 13-Inch MacBook Pro With M2 Chip Available to Order Worldwide Starting June 17​

Apple-WWDC22-MacBook-Pro-13-multitasking-demo-220606_big.jpg.large_.jpg

Apple today announced that the new 13-inch MacBook Pro equipped with the M2 chip will be available to order worldwide starting Friday, June 17 at 5 a.m. Pacific Time. Apple said deliveries to customers and in-store availability will begin Friday, June 24.

Source: Apple Announces 13-Inch MacBook Pro With M2 Chip Available to Order Worldwide Starting June 17

:gladbron:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:scust:

I’m not doin it fukk that

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Apple Announces 13-Inch MacBook Pro With M2 Chip Available to Order Worldwide Starting June 17​

Apple-WWDC22-MacBook-Pro-13-multitasking-demo-220606_big.jpg.large_.jpg

Apple today announced that the new 13-inch MacBook Pro equipped with the M2 chip will be available to order worldwide starting Friday, June 17 at 5 a.m. Pacific Time. Apple said deliveries to customers and in-store availability will begin Friday, June 24.

Source: Apple Announces 13-Inch MacBook Pro With M2 Chip Available to Order Worldwide Starting June 17

:gladbron:
Everyone keeps saying they don’t understand the point of the M2 MacBook Pros and that the Airs are the way to go.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Everyone keeps saying they don’t understand the point of the M2 MacBook Pros and that the Airs are the way to go.
I think the M2 MBP is worth it if you have a heavy work flow that you need to sustain over a long period of time. Because the MBP has a cooling system (a fan), and the M2 MBA does not which my lead to throttling. I'll still go with the new Air though.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Also, I really don't understand the new starlight color of the M2 MBA. Is it an off white color? Or more of a champagne hue? I don't get it. A pure white color would have been cool. I feel the same about midnight. I'm sure most of the time it will basically look black, so then why not just make it jet black? I think I'm going to go with the silver. Its a classic color that is neutral and doesn't clash with anything.