Apple WWDC 2024 (why no thread?!)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
CHATGPT Intergration.:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:
6a0t.gif

But now I have to upgrade my 14 Pro. This came out a year and a half ago. That's bullshyt.:snoop:
All the new tech I need to cop on in the next year:
iPhone 16
Gaming PC
PS5 Pro
Switch 2
Maybe new iPad Pro
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:
fukk all dat, waiting on the 17. Got a 14 Pro Max. These nikkaz crazy. I'll try the AI shyt on my Macbook

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Hiding the browser app.. and photos..
And notes..
Emails. Let’s go

locking apps is fukking :fire:

we can all be complete scumbags now!!!

That lock/hide apps and scheduled texts are game changers that should have been added years ago

How many years before they let you clone your phone on one phone and have the app on home screen but the REAL app hidden :lolbron:

I really didnt realize apple had brehs in stone age like that :ohhh:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
How many years before they let you clone your phone on one phone and have the app on home screen but the REAL app hidden :lolbron:

I really didnt realize apple had brehs in stone age like that :ohhh:
Breh most of these features I had on my Galaxy Note way back in like 2014.

I’m not an Apple fanboy at all.

I look at the company with very objective eyes.

A lot of these features should have been added to iOS years ago, but I feel as though they’ve purposely held back on features to make these relatively minor upgrades they are adding now seem more appealing to a naive consumer base that really doesn’t do their due diligence in researching electronics outside of what their family and friends use and what they are already familiar with.

That said I’m not a kid anymore so flashing ROMs and running custom launchers and shyt like that really doesn’t appeal to me anymore. Give me some shyt that works well out of the box that I don’t have tinker with too much to get to my liking.

iOS does that and they provide firmware updates to their hardware for a long time as well. I see Google/Android just kinda caught up on that.

I do see the limitations of the OS, but for what I’m using it for which is talk, text, checking emails, browsing social media and the web, and taking pictures of my wife and kids it works very well and for a very long time.

That is not mention it’s companion devices (Apple Watch and AirPods) make the experience a little better as well and it’s a lot easier to find third party accessories for Apple than it was when I was on Samsung Android based phones. I do agree Apple is overrated though, they take the same shyt other OEMs are doing and refine it to fit their Apple polish and market the shyt out of features that have been around for years. I can’t knock the hustle and I also don’t knock others that see through that shyt either.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
install the beta on my phone & iPad. Only issue I’m having so far is I’m not getting notifications on my lock screen. If I swipe up I can see the, but they don’t pop up when I receive them.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Breh most of these features I had on my Galaxy Note way back in like 2014.

I’m not an Apple fanboy at all.

I look at the company with very objective eyes.

A lot of these features should have been added to iOS years ago, but I feel as though they’ve purposely held back on features to make these relatively minor upgrades they are adding now seem more appealing to a naive consumer base that really doesn’t do their due diligence in researching electronics outside of what their family and friends use and what they are already familiar with.

That said I’m not a kid anymore so flashing ROMs and running custom launchers and shyt like that really doesn’t appeal to me anymore. Give me some shyt that works well out of the box that I don’t have tinker with too much to get to my liking.

iOS does that and they provide firmware updates to their hardware for a long time as well. I see Google/Android just kinda caught up on that.

I do see the limitations of the OS, but for what I’m using it for which is talk, text, checking emails, browsing social media and the web, and taking pictures of my wife and kids it works very well and for a very long time.

That is not mention it’s companion devices (Apple Watch and AirPods) make the experience a little better as well and it’s a lot easier to find third party accessories for Apple than it was when I was on Samsung Android based phones. I do agree Apple is overrated though, they take the same shyt other OEMs are doing and refine it to fit their Apple polish and market the shyt out of features that have been around for years. I can’t knock the hustle and I also don’t knock others that see through that shyt either.
I feel exactly the same. I was a big android user back in the days and I moved over to Apple because I didn’t need all the bells and whistles. lol at Apple getting all these features that android had damn near a decade ago and yall nikkaz is hype

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
haven't used an Ipad in years. Youngest got one 2 Christmas ago, but he lost his privileges to it. I think his would work with the updates.

Wife has a 15 pro. Might fukk around with hers.

u can try the AI on hers. my kids have ipads, but they have the latest mini and the air, so they don't get AI either. I have a pro, but it's 2020 model, so right before the M1, so I don't get it either :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!