Apple vs Epic court battle....the thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I’m using the same Twitter sources as you but if it makes you feel better the ps5 is being sold at a loss as well

Wow sir you just be brand spanking new to this. Every system that has come out is at a loss, they never make a profit on consoles for the first couple years then they do.

AND THEY TELL YOU ABOUT IT EVERY TIME, GOOGLE WILL SHOW YOU THE WAY :francis:

In the end microsoft is not making profit on hardware, while sony and nintendo is. What this also means is eventually the PS5 will be profitable an the Series s/x won’t be which is why microsoft is relying on the subscription model

The level of retardation is amazing, I don't know how they getting y'all, maybe it's radiation emitted from the console?

Let's use just a tiny percentage of logic here. How much does the ps5 cost to manufacture? And isn't it true that it's more expensive to build than the series x? (The answer is yes)
You don't remember the threads on that topic?
The ps5 even tho it's weaker cost more to develop than the series x and the main reason is it's SSD that isn't special...

PS5 storage upgrade is stupidly expensive — here’s why | Tom's Guide

Now don't forget you pretty much HAVE TO BUY A STORAGE EXPANSION and there won't be one cheaper than $200+ and, and and and..... While you still waiting on that you do realize just like the PS5 these storage solutions will be extremely hard to get.

You nikkaz not getting your hands on storage upgrades until 2022 at the earliest (the average) How do you feel about that, not having a storage option until years after launch :damn:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
DocumentCloud

epic-games-store-presentation-p151-xlarge.gif

I'll just assume that anyone that said "it's just another launcher" was a paid shill :lolbron: