Apple looking to buy Sony

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Stop it. I’ve laughed at courts nonsense just like i’ve laughed at you goofys.

Y’all pretend you are above it all but still make posts like this.

And now wanna trash that man’s name while you do your best impression of him in his absence.

Sony stans stank :scust:

best impression?

:comeon:

Where are the titangraphs?
Where are the incoherent ramblings?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Court has dropped classic backfire threads, the mattress thread, neglecting his family at Disney World to shyt on Sony Stans, Cloud computing, the Luigi costume, snakey bus.

Gizmo ain't on courts level.

:stopitslime:
:russ:
nikka at the entrance to a ride just standing there like "Y'all go ahead I'll be right here I'm not a fan of heights :mjgrin:"

Gizmo just makes some threads about rumors and news, some of them may end up being untrue(at the time) and later gets vindication or is outright false but they(non Sony stans) just kneejerk react and want to pretend he's court. A rumor thread shouldn't be having nikkas in a tizzy like that. A lot of posters here be acting like bytches low key. They be crying like a thread can't just be ignored or skipped. Wahhhh ass nikkas.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ:
nikka at the entrance to a ride just standing there like "Y'all go ahead I'll be right here I'm not a fan of heights :mjgrin:"

Gizmo just makes some threads about rumors and news, some of them may end up being untrue(at the time) and later gets vindication or is outright false but they(non Sony stans) just kneejerk react and want to pretend he's court. A rumor thread shouldn't be having nikkas in a tizzy like that. A lot of posters here be acting like bytches low key. They be crying like a thread can't just be ignored or skipped. Wahhhh ass nikkas.
stop it. this the same type thread that would have gotten closed or thrown in courtdogs kennel as you stans snitched to the mods about “false information”

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Gizmo just makes some threads about rumors and news, some of them may end up being untrue(at the time) and later gets vindication or is outright false but they(non Sony stans) just kneejerk react and want to pretend he's court.
This is a perfect description of most court threads, the difference is that court will have full paragraphs spinning rumors in such a hilarious way that the threads end up being entertaining anyways.

Gizmo will post a tweet from some random and drop a smilie with it, and that's it. Literally court without the entertainment.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ain’t it gizmo :smh: nikkaz pulling out pre covid articles. Never would happen if Japan got shyt to say about it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stop it. this the same type thread that would have gotten closed or thrown in courtdogs kennel as you stans snitched to the mods about “false information”
I have never cared enough to reach out to a mod concerning a thread having "false information" wtf. That's some bytch nikka shyt. :mjlol:

Whoopty doo Apple isn't buying Sony. Imagine "snitching" to a mod over a thread :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have never cared enough to reach out to a mod concerning a thread having "false information" wtf. That's some bytch nikka shyt. :mjlol:

Whoopty doo Apple isn't buying Sony. Imagine "snitching" to a mod over a thread :laff:
It happens more than you’d know.

Liquid posted some of them a while ago. People would report courts shyt then they’d come close it. :francis: