Apple introduces AirPods Max. It’s first over the ear headphones at $549.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No way I buy these but how do we know that?

Apple gets off on gouging pricea for inferior relative tech. Just look at their computers. I may have been a wee bit hyperbolic but they would have to be considerably better than the 300ish cans of other brands to even sniff justification of the price

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
This fukking case tho
airpods-max-details-smart-charging-case.png

:dame:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I’d rather pick up a second pair of XM3/XM4s over that and buy some random shyt with the change :heh:
Bro, the XM4s have dropped in price and I aint eem mad because they're worth every penny. I'm damn near tempted to buy another pair as a backup incase something happens to the ones I already have. They're that good :ohlawd:

OnlyFrans

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got the m100s and crossfade 2s, been fukking with them for years because of the lifetime warranty, durability and sound. GOAT gym over ear headphones :wow:
I got the launch m100s in 2012 n they lasted 5 years. Somebody threw em out a 3 story window n when i grabbed em they were fine. Got banged up in the middle east on deployment n survived. Only reason i aint got em no more is cuz the left ear cup got hot for some reason in later 2017 so i traded em in for a new pair. Most durable headphones i ever had n they some bass monsters too. Use em with the boom pro mic for gaming when i aint usin em for music.

i see they got the m100 master and the m200s now. I wanna try em out.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
just got he official email from Apple, these are available next week (DEC 15th):leon:
I guess they realized the price would probably get hammered so they didn't include it in one of those presentations they had for the phone and macbooks even though they were ready
its "only" $91.50 a month with your Apple Card and you get 3% back:ooh: