Apple forcing Macbook to use ICloud. I am DONE with them.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Apple (sonoma) forcing Macbook to use ICloud. I am done with them.

As soon as Linux is ready I'm overwriting my macbook and as for the rest of their products :camby:

This is a step too far.

And sheep-like mac users with barely a bleat. Apple as usual suppressing push-back.

I'm done with them.

:hubie::camby::hhh:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Idk, sounds Green Bubble/Broke babble to me. Just pay them more money :rudy: you got it.

sent from my Galaxy S22
What I'll never understand about shyt like that is, my phone costs $1800 and has 3 screens. Yall goofies talking about "broke boys" while buying the same phone over and over and over and over and over .. (I just switched back to Android from iPhone 13 a couple weeks ago because that shyt is stale)

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
What I'll never understand about shyt like that is, my phone costs $1800 and has 3 screens. Yall goofies talking about "broke boys" while buying the same phone over and over and over and over and over .. (I just switched back to Android from iPhone 13 a couple weeks ago because that shyt is stale)
Your phone has 3 screens and you STILL didn't catch the joke? :dahell:

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Bro what are you talmbout? Links?

And what do you mean when Linux is ready? Fire up Ubuntu or Mint and live life. Thankfully the terminal is the same so apt-get is all you need to be used to. Oh, and man.
Mint works on M* series macs?
This is all I have seen