Apple event 2023

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Damn son..

You didn’t get Apple Care??

Never had it. I'm pretty careful but that's what everybody says tho right lol. But I'm always able to flip my phones when I want for around top dollar, always mint condition, never any issues. I make sure even the packaging is mint condition, cables untouched etc. I flip phones at least every other year, sometimes every year so I make sure my ducks are in a row

fukked up thing is I was walking out of Walmart and just getting off the phone and putting it in my pocket and the bytch hit the concrete. Won't running around doing wild shyt or nothin :mjlol:

Dumb luck and a shyt case I guess

did u crack the back glass? cuz I slipped and fell and my 13 pro max was in my pocket last summer and I cracked the screen. it cost me $350 from apple to replace.

actually apple dropping the repair prices for screens starting with the 15 series this year as well. it's gonna be like $150 for them to fix it.

I wouldn't let a 3rd party fix an iphone screen cuz when they do, it disables the true tone and they will know that u got a bootleg fix.

Only the front and it's only a hairline and some webbing in the top left, no chunks missing or anything. The 3rd party I looked into needed to buy another phone just for that part and they quoted like 700 to fix it lmao, no way in hell I was paying that, but I respected it bc at least I'd know it was a genuine part. I looked into Apple before contacting them though and it was around 400

At that point I can ride it out another 3-4 months and be eligible for an upgrade then take AT&T's pre-order bonus w.e it is with the crack and come out about even with the 15PM instead of just getting my 14 fixed. That's what I decided to do

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Rumored Side loading in the EU :lupe: ...apple don't be cowards bring it to the States and worldwide :damn:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Never had it. I'm pretty careful but that's what everybody says tho right lol. But I'm always able to flip my phones when I want for around top dollar, always mint condition, never any issues. I make sure even the packaging is mint condition, cables untouched etc. I flip phones at least every other year, sometimes every year so I make sure my ducks are in a row

fukked up thing is I was walking out of Walmart and just getting off the phone and putting it in my pocket and the bytch hit the concrete. Won't running around doing wild shyt or nothin :mjlol:

Dumb luck and a shyt case I guess

Only the front and it's only a hairline and some webbing in the top left, no chunks missing or anything. The 3rd party I looked into needed to buy another phone just for that part and they quoted like 700 to fix it lmao, no way in hell I was paying that, but I respected it bc at least I'd know it was a genuine part. I looked into Apple before contacting them though and it was around 400

At that point I can ride it out another 3-4 months and be eligible for an upgrade then take AT&T's pre-order bonus w.e it is with the crack and come out about even with the 15PM instead of just getting my 14 fixed. That's what I decided to do
I dropped my iphone xr like the first day I had it. I put it on top of my car and it was wet and just slid off and hit the concrete in my garage.

luckily there was only a hairline crack and that was only in the bezel. when I traded it in to apple, they didn't even notice :pachaha:

I NEVER buy apple care either. doesn't make sense for a phone I'm only keeping a year which is still under warranty. plus most insurance is a rip off.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I dropped my iphone xr like the first day I had it. I put it on top of my car and it was wet and just slid off and hit the concrete in my garage.

luckily there was only a hairline crack and that was only in the bezel. when I traded it in to apple, they didn't even notice :pachaha:
Whoever certifies the refurbs came across that shyt pissed :mjlol:

Marked for parts right after lol

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Tim cook looks like a legit liar and scammer :dead:

He does come off like someone Dexter would like a word with

giphy.gif