Apple event 2023

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'd rather have an under display camera so we have a legit full screen phone.

if they wanted to bring back touch ID, it should just be on the power button like the ipad air.
They should of did that as an option with the new action button. People who love Touch ID can have that and people who love Face ID still have too. Everybody wins. :manny:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Apple events used to be a big deal and I’d spend weeks anticipating them. I didn’t even know there was an event today and nothing shown today was exciting.

I'll probably never use any apple products, never have, but the apple watch double tap caught my eye, it's pretty impressive.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
USB C makes me want to switch over in a couple of years. Tired of Google pixel shyt.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I remember when Apple events used to be a big deal and I’d spend weeks anticipating them. I didn’t even know there was an event today and nothing shown today was exciting.
Mobile phones reached maturation many years ago. There's nothing more they can add to them that's a real game changer. Phones do pretty much everything people need them to do. I think people upgrade more out of habit than anything else now. Most people could put a new battery in the phone they already have and be good for many more years at a fraction of the cost.