levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
iPhone 15 with USB-C.

Dynamic island on all models.

Kind of an “S” year, honestly.

But glad to see the switch to USB-C finally.

• Dap
Reactions: Him

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Is it me or is there no hype for this? :patrice: I remember in the 2010s iPhone reveals used to be major events now it seems to be just another day.:unimpressed:
It’s not at all.

I need a new pair of AirPod Pros and wouldn’t mind an upgrade from my series 6 Apple Watch. I have a 13 pro max phone and the leaks for the 15 isn’t making me eager to cop.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Dropped my 14 PM back in the spring with an Apple Leather case on it, gouged the case, scuffed the bezel and cracked the screen like I had nothing on it

Replacing the screen 3rd party was almost the cost of a new phone so I decided to wait and get a 15 PM and won't bother with Apple cases again. Otherwise I'd be fine with the 14, there's nothing excited about this year's phone

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dropped my 14 PM back in the spring with an Apple Leather case on it, gouged the case, scuffed the bezel and cracked the screen like I had nothing on it

Replacing the screen 3rd party was almost the cost of a new phone so I decided to wait and get a 15 PM and won't bother with Apple cases again. Otherwise I'd be fine with the 14, there's nothing excited about this year's phone
Damn son..

You didn’t get Apple Care??

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

did u crack the back glass? cuz I slipped and fell and my 13 pro max was in my pocket last summer and I cracked the screen. it cost me $350 from apple to replace.

actually apple dropping the repair prices for screens starting with the 15 series this year as well. it's gonna be like $150 for them to fix it.

I wouldn't let a 3rd party fix an iphone screen cuz when they do, it disables the true tone and they will know that u got a bootleg fix.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
rumors are the 15 pro max is gonna be TAXING this year :sadcam:

if they give me $900 for the 14 pro max, I'm copping it tho :manny:

:patrice: might have to do the same.

old lady still on this IPhone XS. Her cheapness is out of control. shyt is crashing and locking up left and right and all kinda shyt.

Gotta save her from herself.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Hope iOS wows this year

Also wish the official Apple cases were so terrible. I got mine replaced 5 months after purchase. Just from pulling it out of my pocket so much. The corner was chipped

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
iPhone 15 with USB-C.

Dynamic island on all models.

Kind of an “S” year, honestly.

But glad to see the switch to USB-C finally.

also titanium on the pros. and the a17 is gonna be 3nm chip, so that means a DRASTIC improvement in battery plus the battery overall is bigger.

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
I spent a year with the Pixel 7 and will be buying the new 15 Pro this year. I'm keeping the Pixel as a backup instead of trading it in.