Apple: A Message to Our Customers about iPhone Batteries & Performance(Offers $29 battery replacing)

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Pretty sure taking advantage of that price drop will disqualify you from the upcoming class action that’s gonna happen...

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Never even knew this was a thing ...been wondering why my 6s which I just use as an iPod (currently got an 8 plus as my actual phone) drains battery so quick when I literally do nothing but play music on it :russ:

Apple always on that fukk boy shyt :snoop:

Can’t wait to buy a replacement battery :wow:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apple has really gone down the shytter. Makes me want to sell all my Apple shyt.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If y'all knew how easy it was to get inside an iPhone (all 6's and 7's) and replace the battery yourself.................:youngsabo:

Just need a hairdryer and a couple small screwdrivers you can get in a PC repair kit.

I'm about to make a KILLING for about 5-10 minutes' work on each phone people want repaired.​

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Nah. They gotta own up to doing that shyt BEHIND THE SCENES.

Yep. What they did isn't the problem. Them not being transparent and upfront for it is. Like I said in another thread, a simple 1 sentence notification would have prevented literally all of this negative press.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yep. What they did isn't the problem. Them not being transparent and upfront for it is. Like I said in another thread, a simple 1 sentence notification would have prevented literally all of this negative press.
Exactly. So it cannot be said they didnt do this to kinda goad people into upgrading. They deserve all the flack they get for this, esp considering their phones are always at top of the pricing chain