Apparently there’s a Bloodborne remaster coming out this year on PS5

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Just give me the 60 frames and im all in.

Me and this game have unfinished business :birdman:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bloodborne is one of my favorite games.

Better be free thou if you already have on PS4. Y'all better stop complaining since you still playing bs GTA 5 from 360/PS3 to XB1 and PS4

On the real, Video Game Industry turning into Hollywood remake films, no idea's original brehs.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They praying on my fandom:martin:

This is why I give M$ major props. The FPS tech is BUILT INTO THE SYSTEM!:beli:
It wouldn’t be as simple as that with Bloodborne based on the way the game was built. There’s 60fps unlocks but the shyt doesn’t run perfect. nikkas acting like this remaster isn’t anticipated as fukk. People been asking for this for YEARS. Bloodborne in 4K/60fps with graphical tweaks gonna be a problem.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It wouldn’t be as simple as that with Bloodborne based on the way the game was built. There’s 60fps unlocks but the shyt doesn’t run perfect. nikkas acting like this remaster isn’t anticipated as fukk. People been asking for this for YEARS. Bloodborne in 4K/60fps with graphical tweaks gonna be a problem.
:laff:

Anyways.... All you guys have to do is go to the official Bloodborne thread and you'll see that most didn't even like it. But hey, when you ain't got shyt to play pay $70 for a game you probably already own. Nintendo, eat your heart out

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:laff:

Anyways.... All you guys have to do is go to the official Bloodborne thread and you'll see that most didn't even like it. But hey, when you ain't got shyt to play pay $70 for a game you probably already own. Nintendo, eat your heart out
DF has said this plenty of times. Certain aspects of the game aren’t optimized for 60fps so they would have to go in and tweak some things. Also. Who said the game is gonna be $70. They better not be stupid enough to charge $70 for a remaster and not a complete remake.