Apparently MJ and Horace Grant ain't the only ones catching an assist from Simpin Pippen

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
NO SELF RESPECT....I'LL BE DAMNED..:mjlol:

everytime future come on the radio while they in the car this nikka gone have flash backs and have to keep himself from going updside her head..kids in da back like "DADDY turn it up, this my joint..future go HARD!!" ..his wife like :sas2:

pippen like :francis:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We dont know that. Never heard anything about Pip cheating on his wife. What we DO know is she fukked around on him. :beli:

scottie pipe game is legendary :dame:

madonna wouldnt be sending limos for this mofo if it wasnt :dame:

no way hes been married all this time and not kept something on the side

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
NO SELF RESPECT....I'LL BE DAMNED..:mjlol:

everytime future come on the radio while they in the car this nikka gone have flash backs and have to keep himself from going updside her head..kids in da back like "DADDY turn it up, this my joint..future go HARD!!" ..his wife like :sas2:

pippen like :francis:

Pippen will never be able to look at a pair of these without shedding a tear :to:

shopping

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Dude could be playing a long con.. getting his shyt in order, then hit her with those papers with proof she cheated. So he doesn't get rocked in the divorce :yeshrug:

I would think taking her back after she got smashed by Future and that shyt was aired out to everyone. Would be a no-no. Then again they say pippen is a simp so.. :manny:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
reason #12904923523 why women are redundant

get your man to drop millions on a ring instead of investing that money to build a brand, just to prove you're a housefed whore brehettes.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
wait wait wait..hold the presses...:russ:

so shorty get a million dollar rock for taking.....dikk!!

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO....:hhh:

A milli for that rock is cheaper than spousal support when they've been together for 20+ years. :francis:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:aicmon: IVE PERSONALLY SEEN SCOTTIE WITH MAD bytchES.
LETS BE SERIOUS...

:devil:
:evil:
You didn't see him fukk em and we don't know if they were together even if that was the case. That's why I stay out of ppl business. People still think I'm with my ex to this day and we broke up a year and a half ago. Save that for the bytches.

:yeshrug:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We dont know that. Never heard anything about Pip cheating on his wife. What we DO know is she fukked around on him. :beli:

You didn't see him fukk em and we don't know if they were together even if that was the case. That's why I stay out of ppl business. People still think I'm with my ex to this day and we broke up a year and a half ago. Save that for the bytches.

:yeshrug:

:ohhh: YOU SAW HIS WIFE HAVING SEX WITH OTHER MEN?

2ND POST COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS THE 1ST POST.

:devil:
:evil: