I'm sure he didnt enjoy my vivid discriptions about putting wood
to his ole lady.
s3hx80.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
there was an old kidz in the hall video I saw back in the day that shows double-o clearly browsing SOHH where just blaze pushes him off his seat and jacks the "show me what you got beat".

I tried to find the video for the longest again, but the only thing I can find is an article that talks about the incident.

http://blogs.sohh.com/on-the-scene/2007/08/just-blaze-talks-about-sohh-us.html

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Celebrities are humans too....this place is fun and entertaining, thus it would be as attractive to them as it is to us. I would imagine that many celebrities read SOHH/Coli with regularity, especially those in the hip hop ecosystem. I would also suspect that many of them also have accounts. They get to talk sht anonymously, and be considered normal for a change, not treated as a "celebrity".

We had a couple of them here, claudia jordan posted on SOHH back in 07. fakkits ran her off though

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I doubt dude knows how to operate a computer well enough to navigate through forums, let alone SOHH

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when did lupe use to post and what were his posts like?

years and years ago, like when his first album was just coming up and dropped
he wasnt even nearly as popular as he was now, he used to post under the username Lupe, and i consistently made fun of him all the time how he;s prob only making a penny per record, hows he a fake muslim etc. and then one day he just said he';s no longer going to post because of all the hate , i take some pleassure in knowing my trolling made him blew up :heh:

also cormega used to read sohh as well he called out galvatron

http://www.urbansmarts.com/interviews/cormega1.htm

There is one nikka named Galvatron who be on Sohh.com. It's like it's his job to hate on me. He's a professional. This guy Galvatron is obsessed with me. At the end of the day Galvatron you're a dikk. You wake up in the morning, you get on your fukking computer and you obsess about me.

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
years and years ago, like when his first album was just coming up and dropped
he wasnt even nearly as popular as he was now, he used to post under the username Lupe, an did mak efn of him all the time how hes prob only making a penny per record, hows he a fake muslim etc. and then one day he just said he';s no longer going to post because of all the hate , i take some pleassure in knowing my trolling made him blew up :heh:

also cormega used to read sohh as well he called out galvatron

http://www.urbansmarts.com/interviews/cormega1.htm
lol, i actually remember cormega catching feelings

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody gives a fukk about that dikk riding fakkit :camby:

maybe if he records another album worth listening to...

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We had a couple of them here, claudia jordan posted on SOHH back in 07. fakkits ran her off though

I never understood why folks did that :why:

I would put money that some of these dudes don't know how to act around women in real life:snoop:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remember on the cormega forums me and a bunch of other dudes would troll him telling him he's poor etc etc
it bothered him so much he did some random show somewhere and threw out like 35 dollars in ones into the audience and posted pics indirectly addressing the 'ur fukkin broke' jokes we'd all crack on his forum. i was dying
i think there were pics too and it was all singles and it couldnt have amounted to more than 40 bucks but that was his way of saying "fukk you" to us :dead:
was anyone a part of this? it was years and years ago

trolling celebrities and famous ppl >>>>

i remember i got into twitter beef with a local sports writer here in the bay too (ray ratto). i think i replied to all his tweets with "you're fat" for like 2 months til he finally responded :heh: