apparently just blaze has video of Jay-Z reading SOHH

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sorry if this has been posted already today, I'm on my cell but just blaze tweeted about it this morning. Basically said we'd bug out if he posted the video. I think he just found it randomly today.

Digital Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
STL
hopefully he saw the ether day threads
rmh.png

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
do you think jay-z actually write the posts or he just makes em up in his head and creates entire plat threads in one take?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Celebrities are humans too....this place is fun and entertaining, thus it would be as attractive to them as it is to us. I would imagine that many celebrities read SOHH/Coli with regularity, especially those in the hip hop ecosystem. I would also suspect that many of them also have accounts. They get to talk sht anonymously, and be considered normal for a change, not as a "celebrity".

Last edited:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Celebrities are humans too....this place is fun and entertaining, thus it would be as attractive to them as it is to us. I would imagine that many celebrities read SOHH/Coli with regularity, especially those in the hip hop ecosystem. I would also suspect that many of them also have accounts. They get to talk sht anonymously, and be considered normal for a change, not treated as a "celebrity".

True sh!t.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Celebrities are humans too....this place is fun and entertaining, thus it would be as attractive to them as it is to us. I would imagine that many celebrities read SOHH/Coli with regularity, especially those in the hip hop ecosystem. I would also suspect that many of them also have accounts. They get to talk sht anonymously, and be considered normal for a change, not treated as a "celebrity".

pretty much

lupe fiasco used to post on sohh i know because i chased him off back when i was a troll