Apparently Charlotte, NC has the worst soul food in America

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Been in Charlotte for a year and a half. Lot of things to like, and a lot of places to eat that are good times and have good atmosphere, but the food in general is real mediocre. Im coming from Chicago so maybe I had higher standards but even my hometown in Minneapolis has a lot of great food. Best spots for straight ip good food here are food trucks it seems

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Is charlotte a good place to live for a single breh?:jbhmm: I keep hearing it’s mostly for families

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
He can review food and not be Extra with all the unnecessary language.we get it, the food sucks, I can't even watch this nygga reviews in public.

Gotta listen to this nygga with earbuds on.

:stopitslime:
:dead:

You sound like such a lame ass grandpa. :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Havent seen any Mr crimetime videos on my youtube timeline recently. Honestly i find the food review channels to be both informative and fun but also annoying and painful to watch. Its hard watching someone eating some food you want to eat but you cant because its a tv show. :mindblown: like if i cant eat it, i dont want to see it.

TMBlue

Pro
Daps
Been in Charlotte for a year and a half. Lot of things to like, and a lot of places to eat that are good times and have good atmosphere, but the food in general is real mediocre. Im coming from Chicago so maybe I had higher standards but even my hometown in Minneapolis has a lot of great food. Best spots for straight ip good food here are food trucks it seems

The food is alright, but I don't think I've ever had the best of anything in Charlotte.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Is charlotte a good place to live for a single breh?:jbhmm: I keep hearing it’s mostly for families
I mean it has to be good for single bruhs and families cause people keep moving here lol. I think you’d be ok. Lot of good looking women here who are genuinely nice. I’m married now so I’m out the game, but man there are so many women I’ve talked to who I could’ve gotten real close with. They outside bro.

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I visited Charlotte passing to come from MS
Lovely summer sunsets

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Food reviews from cars is suspect.
Facts, other aspects of the meal affect your enjoyment that can't be experienced in a car.
For one presentation is key. People will absolutely give the same food a different rating when it looks like trash versus looking appetizing.
Having it presented nicely on a dish helps with that.
Not to mention restaurants often heat the plates before serving to keep the food warm longer, which affects the overall enjoyment of the food as well. by the time he halfway through that takeout dish food is probably lukewarm
Also service is an important aspect of the review, If i hear a 9/10 restaurant has better service than a 10/10 restaurant i would still pick the 9/10 place.

That said it seems like he thrives off negative reviews and deliberately chooses poor quality food spots.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I felt this way about Dallas TX and my time in Jax. I was hyped as a west coast breh and expected the cities to be full of black spots like LA and oh boy....