APEX Legends got hacked today

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Apparently the original TitanFall multiplayer is unplayable. Some hacker has filled the lobbies with bots and has a program that exposes, for any players who manage to make it in, IP addresses. EA has done next to nothing to prevent this, they cant apparently, but continue to sell the game. Players believe is a disgrunted ex employee. Titanfall 2 is next to "fall"

Why should EA care? It's an old, commercially failed game. There's no real incentive for them to fix it.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Why should EA care? It's an old, commercially failed game. There's no real incentive for them to fix it.
then stop selling it as a multiplayer game and dead server support:hhh:

how are you gonna let hackers run rampant and make it unplayable with other people? the only answer is cheap revenue from fools buying the game from hearing about how good it still is.

apex ranked is close to the same situation. EA is so cheap they won't implement even the bare minimum measures to deter cheaters on their servers. only thing from tanking apex is that there is little incentive for there to be rampant cheating in public regular matches

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
i say the hackers are on the side of the ppl. They need to hack warzone and force activision to stop being greedy c-words
They need to hack it so Activision finally does something about all these hackers in Warzone. I spectated one using a crossbow and FAL after he killed me tonight. :snoop:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I support this. They just dropped all support for titanfall for apex legends and left the titanfall community to fend for themselves. fukked up out chea!

Hell do the same to call out these warzone cheaters!!! :blessed:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This is like hacking GTA IV and expecting R* to do something about it :mjlol:

AYE BREHS WE GOT YA OLD ASS GAME NOW GIVE US WHAT WE WANT OR ELSE :pacspit:

R*: :patrice::jbhmm::skip::russ::mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Right this is all on ea being shytty about getting the tf1 hacker out the paint in the first place :scust: tf2 is my shyt tho :mjcry:
But you don't have a problem with every naughtydawg title having this same issue, and pretty much any game on PS3 was susceptible to this. Oh man I haven't opened this can of worms in a minute. I'm gonna chill right now...

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
But you don't have a problem with every naughtydawg title having this same issue, and pretty much any game on PS3 was susceptible to this. Oh man I haven't opened this can of worms in a minute. I'm gonna chill right now...
im not a console peasant like you bickering ass nikkas :scust: i aint been hip to anything ND did since TLOU 1 on ps3 :camby:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Apparently the original TitanFall multiplayer is unplayable. Some hacker has filled the lobbies with bots and has a program that exposes, for any players who manage to make it in, IP addresses. EA has done next to nothing to prevent this, they cant apparently, but continue to sell the game. Players believe is a disgrunted ex employee. Titanfall 2 is next to "fall"

:picard: I was just playing titanfal mp just a couple of weeks ago.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
:dead:

I wish I had the know-how to do this…I would’ve hacked R* for allowing hackers to temporarily ruin GTA online during the end of the PS3/360 days
You mean the crazy bounties? That was the most fun I had in the game and got rich without buying a shark card, grateful for them guys lol