APEX Legends got hacked today

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Apparently the original TitanFall multiplayer is unplayable. Some hacker has filled the lobbies with bots and has a program that exposes, for any players who manage to make it in, IP addresses. EA has done next to nothing to prevent this, they cant apparently, but continue to sell the game. Players believe is a disgrunted ex employee. Titanfall 2 is next to "fall"

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Apparently the original TitanFall multiplayer is unplayable. Some hacker has filled the lobbies with bots and has a program that exposes, for any players who manage to make it in, IP addresses. EA has done next to nothing to prevent this, they cant apparently, but continue to sell the game. Players believe is a disgrunted ex employee. Titanfall 2 is next to "fall"
Right this is all on ea being shytty about getting the tf1 hacker out the paint in the first place :scust: tf2 is my shyt tho :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

wow that’s supremely fukked up smmfh

I guess it’s possible some of these angry white boys ain’t lying when they send me message saying they know my IP after getting their ass kicked by me in GTA online

:mjlol:

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing is I reinstalled that piece of garbage today and this bs happens :russ:

I’m done with respawn til titanfall 3
Apex and the hackers/matchmaking got to dumb

I was getting more kills playing solo no fill option then being a team :childplease:

I’m not gon cap.them nikkas on tf2 on pc be styling on people.I don’t run it that much

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Funny thing is I reinstalled that piece of garbage today and this bs happens :russ:

I’m done with respawn til titanfall 3
Apex and the hackers/matchmaking got to dumb

I was getting more kills playing solo no fill option then being a team :childplease:

I’m not gon cap.them nikkas on tf2 on pc be styling on people.I don’t run it that much
I would fukk wit apex way more if them hoes added the epg from tf2:banderas: i be on my unreal tournament/quake shyt