Anytime an Actor says they Hate a movie they made that I love....

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of George Michael and Careless Whisper. That song is the jam and he just shat on it.
Same for Nirvana with Smells Like Teen Spirit…
De La Soul with Me Myself and I
Radiohead with Creep

All huge songs too.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Same for Nirvana with Smells Like Teen Spirit…
De La Soul with Me Myself and I
Radiohead with Creep

All huge songs too.

Music is different. Popular songs get requested. They get tired of playing the same thing over and over and over again.

This happens a lot. When Mary J Blige was promoting her My Life album, she said she got tired of hearing the lead single "Be Happy" because it was being played all the time.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Music is different. Popular songs get requested. They get tired of playing the same thing over and over and over again.

This happens a lot. When Mary J Blige was promoting her My Life album, she said she got tired of hearing the lead single "Be Happy" because it was being played all the time.
Still selfish entitlement. So many struggling artists would love to have the same problem.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Not all that different, especially if it's an iconic role

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I immediately stop liking that actor forever. Is that weird? I can't really explain why i feel that way either.

Like say you are a big fan of Arnold because of the Terminator. Then he goes on a talk show and says the terminator movies are trash.
That shyt rubs me the wrong way

You wanna do this? :lolbron:

Cuz I ain’t threw any shots at you in a few weeks.:russ:

Cuz we can get into what “I don’t like”:mjgrin:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Eh, alot of actors be snobs but also its not part of their brand. I was looking at some random actress top 10, i think it was ana de armas or one of the chicks from barbie. her whole list was full of old arthouse films like i know this bytch lying. talking about she liked the seven samurai.

so u cant trust it. you mean to tell me you didn't enjoy the dark knight or shrek 2? Or anything from the last 10 years? gtfo.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
It's not always snobbery. Sometimes its work, maybe they had a bad time on set, maybe they didn't "get" the movie, but being professional still showed up did what they had to do etc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You literally rep me as your set breh. where all these shots coming from?

You broke my heart,
You turned your back on the Defenders
You turned your back on Harlem and became the thing you was fighting. You’re no better than Cottonmouth up in Black Mariah’s Club :pacspit:

This ain’t the Luke Cage I signed up for and like I always said…. Pop’s would be sad if he saw you today :pacspit:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Brad Pitt has stated he absolutely hated making "Interview with the vampire", not sure his actual stance on the movie itself